In a lot of ways we as Christians have turned our backs on the strongest saints

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

ggfrost

A Jew that has come to the knowledge that Jesus is the messiah. The true saints of God.

Sep 4, 2012
As many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:27-28

If you show partiality, you commit sin, and thus are convicted by the law as transgressors. James 2:9

Apr 14, 2011
Dear HeRoseFromThe Dead, I do not see any partiality in what he said.

Saints are followers of Christ and were strong through Christ and Him alone, not their own works, words, etc. God bless.

Jun 30, 2011
A Jew that has come to the knowledge that Jesus is the messiah. The true saints of God.
1 Cor 12:12-13
For just as ithe body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body, jso it is with Christ.13 For kin one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—lJews or Greeks, slaves4 or free—and mall were made to drink of one Spirit.

It's great if a Jew comes to faith in Jesus Christ - because of the false religion they were enslaved to is broken - this false religion is supposed to point to the messiah Jesus Christ. They are not first class Christian, and gentiles just must be second class... In fact I have seen converts to Christ from Jewish origin, go back to the law of Moses and get themselves enslaved to the law like Galatians says.

The foot of the cross is level

Sep 4, 2012
Dear HeRoseFromThe Dead, I do not see any partiality in what he said.

Saints are followers of Christ and were strong through Christ and Him alone, not their own works, words, etc. God bless.
They are no different than anyone else. To suggest otherwise suggests partiality.

G

ggfrost

Please don't misunderstand me, I don't think them above anyone else is the eyes of God. But a Jew living under the law then to acknowledge Jesus as the messiah. Would have a great faith.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
On many levels this is a reckless and indefensible accusation. I have known many fine gentile believer saints. I have known few Jewish believer saints. Despite having an insufficient reference sample from which to develop a reliable postulation I need to state that any saint must be a true saint by biblical standards. One cannot claim to be and is not a saint if they have not trusted Christ according to the biblical mandates. False professors are not saints but liars and children of their father the devil.

I have noticed that the few Jewish converts I have met have been very committed to Christ likely because of the personal sacrifice they made when they trusted Christ as Savior. It means more to them because they gave up much more than the average gentile believer.

For the cause of Christ
Roger