in extreme distress and fear urgent prayer needed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 22, 2013
AL has gotten worse and I am very very scared and terrified. I need to be out of this place and.away from AL next 24 hours. I have entered the longest darkest night of the soul and can't think,pray eat etc. I have found a place for $800 which $400 first month and a security deposit. Maggie and I can be safe together and my health may recover. My asthma and bronchitis are severe and I can't afford the refills. I had to give AL (landlady)$211 to keep the electric on and I just can't bear it anymore. We need out. No onrwill reach out to us and I feel like God has left me to drown and suffer. Perhaps I am being punisjed but Maggie is a sweet little innocent. Please pray that a heart somewhere is opened to us ASAP. Thank you for praying for us.

T

TashMeyer76

Our Heavenly father it is with a humble heart that I come before you and plead this lady's case. In a day and time where so few care to reach out, I pray that you will reach out and touch her and Maggie's life, that you will provide where all hope seems lost. God we know that in the darkest hour of our lives, the only thing we can hold unto is hope, hope in that which we cannot see. And this hope is grounded in you. We pray Lord for your mercy and grace and that you will open doors for our sister here. In the name of Jesus. Amen