In His Perfect Time :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Z

zai

hey :) im the youngest of 4 siblings. i am the only daughter..
i was just 6 years old when my mom had her operation because of the grown cyst on her ovary..
when i was 5, i really, really wanted to have a younger sibling, baby sister specifically. so when my mom had her operation, they let me understand that my mom could not give birth anymore. as a child at a very young age, i dont know how to react about that situation. and i dont even know if i have understood the things they say that time. haha.
my desire to have a younger sibling did not fly away. i keep on praying to God to give me one. and i thought that my father is pregnant for so many years because of his big belly. funny isnt it? haha. so hope grew in me that i can have a younger sibling thinking that my father is pregnant, and he would give birth anytime. that's really what im thinking when i was young..

i have my cousin, named JM. he is 12 yrs old when he is to be adopted by my aunt and be raised in US. he always spends his summer vacation at our grandpa's house. his assignment is to feed the goat everytime he wakes up..he always woke up late, always 10am, i guess..

i was 8, april 1, 2004.. to everyone's surprise, he woke up about 6am, and did his assignment rightaway.. while he was walking to the place where he would feed the goat, he was with a dog.. :) and when they arrived at the place, the dog wasnt with him anymore, and was roaming around the trash place covered by a single roofing iron. and JM heard a cry, and didnt care about it thinking that it was only new born kittens. after placing the goat to where it should be fed, his curiousity rose up, wanting to help the kittens. then suddenly, his thought changed, maybe its a squeezed puppy under the roofing iron. then he went to the area where the dog is roaming around, and lifted the roofing iron. he saw a SMART Communications' paper bag closed by a two or three rolls. curiously, he open the paper bag, and saw a towel fully covering something. he opened the towel and a baby's feet popped out. suprisingly afraid at his age, thinking its a "whatever scary thing", he put back the roofing iron and ran back to our grandpa's house which is only about 70 meters away.. and reported what he saw. all people in the house ran fastly to the area where a baby was found, and called nurses at the Health Center.

the baby's identity wasnt known that time. and should be adopted by someone.. of course not by my grandparents because it is not allowed for they are too old already to raise a new born baby. mom is belonged to a 11 siblings all in all.. but most of them lived abroad and wasnt able to adopt the baby. my uncle who lives beside my grandpa's house is separated to his wife, so the only parents that could adopt the baby, were my parents :)

so i conclude that God really answered my heart's desire. he gave our family a baby boy at my age of 8..
my mom has no ovary anymore and isnt able to give birth.. my parents may not able to give my heart's desire, but i know my God can :) for with Christ nothing is impossible. just have faith in Him and wait for His right moment :)

and now, i am 16 years old, enjoying the company of my younger brother :)

T

Tintin

Wow. Great story. God is good! He can bring about great blessing from less than ideal circumstances.

hon2294

Feb 7, 2013
wow parang telerserye lang sis hehe but God is really so good and he works in amazing ways we never expect:) u are so blessed and the boy is so blessed too to have u as his family :) and whenever I ask God for something, i remember your title In His Perfect Time .. nothing is really impossible in Him.God bless you!

and Lol i also had crazy thoughts when i was a child hehe... i used to be sooo afraid when i eat fruit seeds like tamarind haha i thought it would grow inside my stomach and really think alot about it,i analyzed if it could grow without sunlight inside my stomach hahaha stupid me! :D