in law famly members,I need prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hope36523

my neice had a baby today i was so happy till my mom in law kept making up excuses on why i can,t go see the baby m neice wouldn't answer the phone aftter the baby was born i understand if your tired she let all my other brother in laws and sis in laws see the baby even called all of them,her mom don't like me,cause a while back she didn't know I was behind her she said candice is crazy in the head,but I never judged her even though she cheats all the time on her husband does meth and walked out and abandened her kids twice,i tried puting myself in her shoes i don't know what shes going through and why she chooses her choices,its not me to judge sorry if it seems i am judgeing i just got hurt i never did that to them when i had my babiesThey see that i live in a traylor never have treated me like i belong I know god loves me.I just got hurt and do not understand people.What did I do wrong besides from my pastbefore mariage.I admidt I have said things in the past I should not say tell what the other person says thats gossip and yes i was wrong but I have been done wrong by them still allowed them in when my kids were born.When my mom in law told me the excuses she had a grin on her face.she could just say they don't want you there than I wouldn'be hurt so bad cause it wouldn't be a lie.

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
Look in the mirror. Then I want you to repeat this.....Some people just don't want to be at peace with me. Then smile and know that it's them not you.

I am sorry for you, because you are surrounded by obnoxious people. I've been there and it was family for me too. I actually allowed it to eat my heart. Cause it was my dad who made me the saddest. But I won't bore you with my story. I just want you to remember what I didn't know back then. You are a child of the Most High. It's there loss.

God loves you as you already know. You sound like you would make a great Sunday school teacher. I don't know why I wrote that let alone thought that. Unless God put it on my heart.

God Bless you

H

hope36523

thankyou god bless you