In Light of Weeds

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

skylove7

We pull a weed so quickly
Yet...does it not grow fast
By the hour?
How fast it returns
To
Suffocate the flower
Quite like evil
Christians fight
We cast away yet, evolution
Comes back to light

Only because Jesus frees us
From darkness and pain
Yes evil will breathe us

Remember evil only annoys us
And dwells in our lives
For it shall be cast to hell

And believe me I know
If you tolerate
These spirits in love
That bother and hate

Just remember In love
God says be strong
And ignore all evils
That try to drown your song

Sigh...dear Lord
Let people see
Sigh...the devil is bored
For he knows in time
That he will pay
And he will try to take down
All souls that he may

Be strong...love in light
not what others claim true
Your glory in heaven
Is God within you

So fear not evil
Laugh at dark
Trust in Lord
Praise Jesus
Til propechy comes
Sigh
Devils bored :(

No fear...I promise! Love u all! Skylove7

Last edited:
S

skylove7

Ugh I'm so mad lol because in my poem Spell correct made the word evolution...on first verse of poem...when EVIL was the word I meant! Ugh I despise spell correct! Pen and paper for me. Silly spell correct unknowing to you. Can change ur whole message at heart. Sigh...so evolution is supposed to be word 'evil' and sigh...skylove has 2000 songs in pen and paper in closet...now I know why '( ugh spell correct...annoying!