In need of Desperate prayers in mass please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

simplyme_bekah

Yesterday my grandson's daddy & my daughter's fiance was in a terrible car accident and he fractured his skull when he rolled his truck. He lay's in intensive care and he needs some serious healing prayers my brothers & sisters in our Christ. His name is Tony and this is a photo of him & my daughter. Thank you and bless you.

Please add his mom and brother Taraysa & Victor and my daughter Kayla and her dad Tony to your prayers for comfort and peace and strength as well my friends and I thank you.

Attachments

S

simplyme_bekah

A donation account has been set up for Tony at any Wells Fargo Bank. Just ask that it be deposited into his name. We would like to help the family out any way we can. Thank you to each and everyone of you for your continued prayers and support. Tony Alvarenga is his name.

P

psychomom

seeking the Lord for these things.
praying for you, too. <3

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all healing for Tony in Jesus's name, praying also for all who love and care for him.

Huge hugs and God bless
pickles

S

simplyme_bekah

I am trying to find a way to my daughter so I'm going to be staying with her hopefully by next Tuesday. Please pray for somehow someway for me to be able to get the plane ticket I need to get to my kids. :D I'm going to go stay the next 3 months with her. Thank you pmom and pickles.
How ya been pmom?

G

Gail421

I will include you in my prayers today. Blessings to you and your children.