In need of prayer please.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Morgan2014

I'm 18, and my mother is my best friend. I can't function without her. I love her more than anything, and I'm sobbing, because she's going to get a sonogram of her thyroid Monday, and I'm terrified they'll find something. My mom lost her mom when she was 18. I'm petrified. I can't lose my mom. Please pray for me and her and my family that it's nothing serious. Please and thank you.

U

Ugly

Hi Morgan
Sorry to hear about the scare. I hope things go well for her.
A friendly tip, you may get more prayers posting in the Prayer Request area than the Teens area.

dfarmer2001

Sep 1, 2014
Morgan, I am so very sorry to hear that. I will be praying for you and your mom. But always take note. That God is with you, and he will make a way when there seemeth to be no way. I am sure He will make a way for you and your mom too.
God bless you and your mom.
He will be with you, just get you and your mom to believe. Be strong in faith and know God will move.

R

Riv

Hi Morgan Ill pray for you and your mother. god bless you

Psalm 46:1

God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.

C

Chezz

Sorry to hear this..I will be praying for your mom:) Gods got this..just trust in him and everything will be fine! God Bless:)

M

Mysty97

I'll keep you and your mom in my prays. Trust that God will be there and that he will help you through this. Stay strong and don't lose hope.