In need of prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Beeb0

Feeling zapped of energy lately with head/face pressure, i've always had bad sinus problems. I ask that you all keep me in your prayers as I do the same. Prayer is the best medicine.

L

liz247

I pray in Jesus's name for your healing and wholeness.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying for you. God bless

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus's name for all healing and streangth.

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

I prayed for you! :)

ps--a decongestant (like sudafed) and loads of fluids can be good medicine, too,
if there's grace for it. ♥)

-ellie

S

shekaniah

Father reveal to him what is causing his symptoms.
Give him the help and direction he needs.
Make him crave the foods that would help his body heal.
In Jesus Name, Amen

I

Indubitably

Just prayed for you and will continue to pray.

B

Beeb0

Thank you all so much for your prayers! I woke up this morning feeling a whole lot better...there's nothing our God can't do!

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Well, I'm late to the party! Glad you're feeling better. I'll just pray that you stay that way!

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
praying for your healing body , soul and spirit in Yeshua's name let it be

S

shekaniah

Thank you all so much for your prayers! I woke up this morning feeling a whole lot better...there's nothing our God can't do!
Thank you for the update!
Glad your feeling better!
Prayers continue :)
May God Bless your New Year!
Love in Christ, Shekaniah