In need of prayer!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bct7853

My name is Brittany and I just been looking for a job for about 2 months. I've been trying to work in a hospital but it's so hard being qualified if you don't have much clerical/health experience. I did get a called from one of the hospitals I wanted to work at but they never called me back for an interview. They basically asked me questions regarding to resume. I get on the computer everyday looking for jobs. It frustrates me when I see a family member or friend get an interview before me and I depsrately need it! lol Everybody just pray for me! Please & thank you!

-Brittany

J

jkalyna

BELIEVING FOR PEACE OF MIND. FRUSTRATION IS NOT MEANT FOR US TO WEAR AS A GARMENT. TAKE YOURSELF AWAY TO REST AND RESTORE. I PRAY THE LORD WILL LEAD YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTIONS. IN THE WORLD OF STRESS IT COULD EASILY BREAK YOU. RESTING IN CHRIST FOR RESTORATION WILL LEAD YOU, AS THE 23 PSALM SAYS, HE LEADS ME BESIDE THE QUIET STREAMS. FATHER GIVE HER WISDOM TO BE WISE AS A SERPANT AND GENTLE AS A DOVE CONCERNING EMPLOYMENT IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

Attachments

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
All you ask is in my prayers in Jesus's name.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

C

CC77

Brittany, May God bless you in all of your endeavors.
Some sound advice. If you like working in the medical field, you should go to your state's website and look for job opportunties on their website. You maybe able to join their mailing list and they will automatically send you a list. You pick and choose your area of interests. In the mean time you should brush upon on your resume, usually one page. Search google for samples.

Alternative enroll in college classes and after completion, you can apply for internship, which would be an opportunity to get in the door. I hope this helps.