In revelation-

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jusasheep

The word of God [Jesus] says he will spew us out of his mouth if we are not hot-for he would rather us cold-In my spirit I see people falling out of the mouth of Yeshua-its been troubling me for over a week-so i have to post-We are about to enter great tribulation-this life is soooo short compared with eternity-there is no time left for backsliding-everyone will soon be forced to take a side-he also says-woe to the people who call good evil-and evil good-we are living in-and have been living in Thessalonians ;the second Epistle: Chapter 2-all Father Gods people should read Thessalonians second epistle:chapter 1
Father God Bless All who are in Christ Yeshua-Lord may be all remain in you

Mar 29, 2013
I agree the tribulation is nearin though how near dont know could be five min or 500 years from now.

J

jusasheep

The word of God [Jesus] says he will spew us out of his mouth if we are not hot-for he would rather us cold-In my spirit I see people falling out of the mouth of Yeshua-its been troubling me for over a week-so i have to post-We are about to enter great tribulation-this life is soooo short compared with eternity-there is no time left for backsliding-everyone will soon be forced to take a side-he also says-woe to the people who call good evil-and evil good-we are living in-and have been living in Thessalonians ;the second Epistle: Chapter 2-all Father Gods people should read Thessalonians second epistle:chapter 1 There is one man in a suit-a lot of people into various religions-however are not into Christ-They are hanging on to this world-if we are friends with this world[want to please this world]we are an enemy of God, Jesus says if we love this world we hate him-if we hate this world we love him-people who lead the goats are going to be held accountable for their false teachings-for there is a way that seems right unto a man-however with it comes destruction-perfect love casts out all fear-the last chapter of Gods word tells us the fearful man will not enter into his kingdom-therefore we should go foreward with the word of God[Yeshua]without fear-looking ahead to the joy of being in Father Gods kingdom-with our Master and Saviour ruling all nations from out of Jerusalem and carrying all goverments on his shoulders-for we know HE wants what is best for all people upon this earth!
anyone not in Christ,I pray your spiritual eyes and ears will be opened to the truth of Father Gods word-which is the blood and flesh of Christ Yeshua-the only begotten son of the LIVING GOD] shed and tortured-yet he remained without sin-to carry your sins -having them nailed and crucified to the cross forever more for you to be reconciled back to him-Thankyou Father God-for you suffered much too-when you had to look away from him who you love sooooooo very much-because he was full of all my sins too, I love you Father God-Thankyou Yeshua

1still_waters

The word of God [Jesus] says he will spew us out of his mouth if we are not hot-for he would rather us cold-In my spirit I see people falling out of the mouth of Yeshua-its been troubling me for over a week-so i have to post-We are about to enter great tribulation-this life is soooo short compared with eternity-there is no time left for backsliding-everyone will soon be forced to take a side-he also says-woe to the people who call good evil-and evil good-we are living in-and have been living in Thessalonians ;the second Epistle: Chapter 2-all Father Gods people should read Thessalonians second epistle:chapter 1
What kind of about to?
A year, two years from now? Four years from now?
2000+ years from now?

Some people have a VERY flexible\elastic definition of near/quickly/soon/at hand/about to.