In search of Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Amil

Apr 25, 2013
To my fellow brothers and sister in Jesus Christ our Lord.

First, I want to give praise to our God for the oportunity of being part of this beautiful creation the gift of life and most importantly to have the priviledge to truly accept Jesus as my savior. We all are together in this journey of life no matter where we are from, we shall be one in spirit, like Jesus asked the Father (John 17:21). And it's by love that we shall be one, loving each other like Jesus loved us (John 15: 9-17). But how? How can we love each other like Jesus with all our imperfections and limitations? Well... I know it's a difficult position but I'm sure there's nothing impossible for God neither in the heavens or this world, He's the King of Kings.

Accepting Jesus in my heart was the best thing I've made in my life and is not because of me, it's because of what He have done in me. It's always going to be about Him. Why is that important to love each others? This is how we draw people to us and showing love and compassion to others is the way Jesus wanted. He paid a high price for our salvation and still He only ask for one thing: love, to God in first place then to others. "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and." John 14: 21

Before we can love each others like Jesus loved us we must surrender our pride and learn to be humble like Him (Matthew 11:29). Even when He was the son of God (God itself), He didn't show pride. Be patient and be humble, not only against those you care about, but especially on those who offends you, there's where your pride will be tested. Persevere in the name of Jesus and He will give you anything you ask the Father in His name (John 14:13).

Sometimes I imagine Jesus waiting for us, loving us in the distance waiting to meet with us with His hands full of crowns. Don't worry if you are not perfect, He will fill with His grace everything we are missing, every weakness we might have, He will strengthen us and He will make us perfect in front of the Father. Even if we feel alone, remember this: "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your." Brothers and sisters in Christ, I encourage us to let the Holy Spirit to guide our life step to step, day by day, stage by stage and I'm sure we will find joy in our lives for the rest of the eternity. May the Lord bless you and shine upon your life for the rest of your days.

"For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen." Matthew 6:13

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
Beautiful, I wish had known this at 27. God Bless you