independece day

• Thread starter imstillsearching1958
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

imstillsearching1958

I once walked into church not so long ago and noticed a cross, that was to be used later on that day I noticed the shape that extended in all 4 directions and to every part of my needs and each direction. I never had realized that before that day. But as my life progresses I am reminded that Jesus paid the price for all the things good in my life. I am not perfect but i know i am forgiven and have forgave and i am free on independce day. Im going through a pefecting process that is not pleasant but important to the next step in my life I have been reminded by the word its self and word of mouth God has a plan and purpose for me here. Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. I have experienced many things in this past years and my prayer is that when I meet people that are going through I will remember and have love and compassion having gone through these things that now seem so strange but will lead me to place in God that I have never been. It will help to be reminded all the things that Jesus suffered and endured for an undeserving me because he loved me. Isaiah 43:2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. Isaiah 43:18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. Be encouraged in discouragement be happy when in sadness be victorious when you feel defeated. wait and be renewed when feeling cast down let the wings of prayer pick you up 7 is the number of perfection 4 is the coming together 10 is the church Happy Freedom Day whoever reads this I felt that I should write this. God Bless and keep you in the palm of his hand a place where there is saftey and no man can take you out.

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hi. Thats a lovely verses. Yes I do think that jesus talks to us if we listen. All those numbers had up to 21. The key of the door is 21! lol. I use to live at number 7 but I got nothing but grief for years, I have now moved to number 8 but in a different place. The woman casuing trouble for us also lived at number 8, its like god saying something to me. Its alot better where I live because I asked god to give me my sleep at night. We do have a large fmaily near us and they can be loud but I find it in my heart to be loyal to them through gods help. I am always talking to god. Amen

G

godsbluesman

Hi imstillsearching! we met in chat-Your Independence Day is greater than any other i will say-Sister,God has a great plan for your life-I feel it!
lol(now if the mic would cooperate................haha GBU

A

anonymous04

Amen. God has done a big change in me recently as well. It's just further knowing that he does and will do work in all of us if we seek him.