innocent Husband & Dad in jail

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mrsbostic

Brothers and sisters and all who care I had posted about my husband being in jail and innocent they have set him a court date for Friday Feb.7th I need all that will and can to come together withme and help me pray. I put it in the lords hands many days ago for a signature bond. So please anyone that will help me pray for my husband to come home. The joy this will bring I can't wait til I can testify of our good lords miracle for my family I love you all

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
Mark 11:24
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Father may your name be glorified in everything we go through.

If there is any offence against us who bring this request to you,
may you forgive us. Please do not count our trespass against us.

Please don't keep us from your mercy.

Father, only you know this situation. Only you can make a way,
like you did for Peter when he was put in jail without charge.

Father glorify your name.

Father your Son said that what ever we ask in prayer to
believe that we have received it and it'll be ours, so I believe
you'll answer my prayer.

If I have the least amount of credit with you, Father, please count
it towards this man. Any grace you would grant me in the situation
please pass it to him.

Bless this situation Father. Let truth prevail. May your Spirit move
in that place as you are the only true authority. Give us the strength
to defeat all the schemes of the enemy; and the strength to stand
in faith in your righteousness.

We bless your name in all that we do and in all that we are,
and may your glory shine through us at all times.

In the name of your Son, and in the authority you've given him,
we pray...

Amen.​

Last edited:
M

mrsbostic

Oh that gave me cold chills bless you

O

Orange

Dear Sister, I will pray for you. God will answer your request. God bless you.

M

MTplainsman

Prayed for you guys. May God's will be ours too. Thank you for the update.

B

breezyt

Dear lord she loves her husband please be a lawyer in the courtroom......amen

N

Nancyer

Said prayers for your situation. God will step in and open the judge's eyes, He will bring your husband back to you, if that is what needs to happen. He will grant you the strength you need to get through this and the power to hold on. I prayed for your marriage, your family and your future.

In Christ's love,

nancyer

R

Reallyhurting

God I pray for this family let the judge see the truth your truth. Amen

M

mrsbostic

Everyone they called my husband down today and changed his court date to the 21st my heart is so broken I have cried and cried dear lord you know what your doing brothers and sisters help me pray on I'm still hopingfor a signature bond that day our good lord can fix please help me pray on

Toska

Nov 16, 2013
Praying for you and your husband.

M

mrsbostic

Bless you thanks so much

M

MTplainsman

Still praying for your whole family. Don't fret yet, just keep the prayers rolling. The Lord will make something good out of all this, we just got to keep the faith, pray, and believe... God bless your family.