Inspiration

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Blade_chick

Prayer of St. Ignatius
“O, my God, I want to love You,
Not that I might gain eternal heaven,
Nor escape eternal hell,
But, Lord, to love You just because
You are my God.
Grant me to give to You, and not to count the cost,
To give to You, and not to mind the wounds,
To labor and expect nothing, except the knowledge
that I serve my God.” <3

“It’s not about being drawn to happiness, it’s about accepting the happiness that’s right in front of you” - Josh (last name unknown)
“Worship is more than a song, it’s a presence.” -Josh
“Are you worshiping worship? Or are you worshiping God?” -Josh
“The Lord directs the steps of the Godly. He DELIGHTS in EVERY DETAIL of their lives. Though they STUMBLE, they will never FALL, for the Lord holds them by the hand.” Psalm 37:23-24

“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” -Helen Keller
“To understand is to forgive, even oneself.” - Alexander Chase
“We need never be hopeless because we can never be irreparably broken.” – John Green