Inspiring Preachers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 2, 2023
In the days of Covid many more folks began to turn to the internet to listen to online Christian talks and sermons.
I would like to hear from folks which preachers you have found helpful and why.

Maybe this can also help those on this platform that stumble across these recommendations to find help and inspiration for themselves.

I'm happy to start off by saying that I am drawing great inspiration from the messages of Robert Pears. He is no frills, clear Gospel, intelligent and passionate.
Makes me hungry for more of Jesus.

What about you?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you for the tip, The Lord has led me to several, and will continue as we grow more and more into the image of the Son.
Melissa at Midnight Hour Oil on YT
John Fenn at Church without Wall International, YT and CWOWI.com
John G. Lake Ministries, jglm.org- especially
Teaching how to access and walk in His power.
blessings:)

Oct 2, 2023
Thank you for the tip, The Lord has led me to several, and will continue as we grow more and more into the image of the Son.
Melissa at Midnight Hour Oil on YT
John Fenn at Church without Wall International, YT and CWOWI.com
John G. Lake Ministries, jglm.org- especially
Teaching how to access and walk in His power.
blessings:)
Thank you so much for sharing your suggestions! I will definitely look into those.
May the Lord bless you and draw you closer to Him each day as you pursue Him with all your heart. 🌻