Intimate close relationship with Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
Hey guys, i wish to be pure in heart, in deed and to be holy given to the Lord, i would love a to be pure and acceptable in his sight, for stability above all things, thank you very very much in advance!

L

libertygirl

Prayed. :)

S

shekaniah

This verse my prayer for you!
In Jesus Name, Amen

Psalms 51:10 - 12
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
That's a pretty cool prayer request for yourself. Continue to seek Him more coz He will reveal more of Himself to you. God bless

K

kenisyes

Just wanting it already opened the door. Stick with the desire; one day you'll wake up and realize the work He's done in you.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all you ask in Jesus's name with praise and thanksgiving. :)

God bless
pickles