Introduction

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Ponyo

Hi all,
I have joined this site for fellowship and friendship purposes.
I enjoy bible studies and hearing different view points on scriptures during discussions and I like discussing doctrine.
I am an Aussie Pentacostal Christian, Born Again 3 years ago now and I have recently completed my diploma in Ministry.
I admire Joyce Meyer and T.D Jakes as well as Kirk Cameron, as I find myself quite evangelistical and I especially admire Kirks style of evangelism.
I want to travel to the USA at some point to visit Bethel church in California to learn more about there style of Evangelism.
My favourite bible chapter is Exodus 3 because I used to relate to Moses in a lot of ways and I love the burning bush story.
I am a single mum of a little girl who also loves Jesus and has a beautiful heart
I work in 3 pastoral care ministries, Feeding the Homeless on our church food van, Visiting and maintaining a pressence with the sick, elderly and home bound members of our church, as well as Looking after our school leavers and university students especially during times of big events when they can over do it with drinking, we help clean them up and get them home safe.
In my down time I like Action fims and scifi,comedies.
I like gaming and play WOW.
I do Kickboxing/boxing to keep fit
I like the outdoors and adventures.
I like NRL football, UFC, Paintball.
I like history and documenteries
I would like to travel overseas and visit Scotland for heritage reasons and USA because I am very fascinated by the culture and I feel as though I'm called to learn there style of preaching and I also feel God has destined me to marry an american but I am not hotly persuing that as God will take care of that when the time is right and what we do in our own strength is only sure to fail if it's not the right time for persuit in Gods eyes.
If you would like to talk please email me or respond to this thread. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
hello and welcome to CC.. please feel free to start a thread in any of the other forums. This forum is only for new people to introduce themselves. Hope you will enjoy it here..

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
That was quite an introduction. You seem to be a well rounded individual. This is an excellent site for making new friends and for fellowship with other Christians. Glad to have you join our community. Welcome to CC.

P

Ponyo

Thank you Blue_Ladybug :)
I intend to post in other forums but I thought this was the place to start as I only joined this site last night :) God bless

S

Siberian_Khatru

Hi there Ponyo, and welcome to the site. Bethel Church─that's in Redding, isn't it? It gets hot there during the Summertime, but I enjoyed my brief stay there otherwise. Decent area.

Glad to have you here! And don't mind our resident blue bug much.

B

bluebirdchaser

You are very welcome here! You have a wonderful mix of interests :)

P

Ponyo

Bluebirdchaser You are spot on that is the Ponyo I took my name from I absolutely love this movie and I adore studio Ghibli Films in general :)

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome my sister in Christ, delighted to have you here. God Bless.

Apr 3, 2015
Hi, Ponyo! Welcome to CC! What an awesome list of interests and ministries. Feel free to add me as a new friend!

B

bluebirdchaser

Oh, me too! I love Castle in the Sky especially :)