Introduction

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AS2596

Dec 4, 2020
Hello, I am new here and am not completely sure how all of this works. I have not tried to download the app yet. Has the issues that other people have talked about been fix yet? If not then at least I would like to start a conversation about everyone's favorite bible verse is. My favorite right now is 1 Corinthians 13 1:
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

I think we all need to feel a bit more love and security during these uncertain times. I know I do. If anyone would like me to pray for them or a loved one I would be happy to do so.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Right now you are in the forums where the best in-depth conversations take place. I haven't been in the chat room for years and have yet to download the new format. There is a User Tech forum that may be able to assist you in sorting out the glitches. There is also a prayer forum as well. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
SEASON'S GREETINGS and welcome to CC! I love your idea about favorite Bible verses and the best way to do that would be to pick another Forum that is for discussions. Take a look at the Forum list and you could pick one that best suits the member set there. FYI the Bible discussion Forum has a lot of heavy Bible topics going on. You will get the hang of how everything works soon enough. God bless you and it's so nice to have you joining us:love:

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello, I am new here and am not completely sure how all of this works. I have not tried to download the app yet. Has the issues that other people have talked about been fix yet? If not then at least I would like to start a conversation about everyone's favorite bible verse is. My favorite right now is 1 Corinthians 13 1:
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

I think we all need to feel a bit more love and security during these uncertain times. I know I do. If anyone would like me to pray for them or a loved one I would be happy to do so.
Agree! Bless you, dear sister! I Like Rev 3:20...

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015

Greetings and Welcome, to the Forum AS2596!

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018

It has not been fixed.

You'll be better off starting a conversation topic outside of the Introduction area. Perhaps Bible Study Forums or Misc Forums for such a topic.

If you're seeking to pray for people there is a Prayer Request forum.