Introduction

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 25, 2021
Hello, I am new in this chat forum. I joined because I have a few questions in certain areas such as church teachings and/or denominations. I am more interested on people’s experiences with other denominations. My study currently is on “churches”. I do study the Scriptures so I am not looking for man’s interpretation, only God’s. Thank you for approving my registration. ~ Thankful2021

SLOUGHTER

May 4, 2021
Hello, I am new in this chat forum. I joined because I have a few questions in certain areas such as church teachings and/or denominations. I am more interested on people’s experiences with other denominations. My study currently is on “churches”. I do study the Scriptures so I am not looking for man’s interpretation, only God’s. Thank you for approving my registration. ~ Thankful2021

SLOUGHTER

May 4, 2021
HELLO I AM NEW ALSO TO THE CHAT ROOM BROTHER AND I AGREE WITH YOU 100% EVEN THOUGH WE NEED A CHURCH TO GO TO BECAUSE WE NEED TO FELLOWSHIP TOGETHER. BUT YOU KNOW ITS NOT THE CHURCH THAT SAVES BUT JESUS CHRIST, THE WORD OF IS OUR SWORD JESUS HIMSELF IS THE WORD,PRAY FOR THE GIFT OF DISCERNMENT,I BELIEVE GOD WILL REVEAL TRUTH.

Oct 25, 2021
HELLO I AM NEW ALSO TO THE CHAT ROOM BROTHER AND I AGREE WITH YOU 100% EVEN THOUGH WE NEED A CHURCH TO GO TO BECAUSE WE NEED TO FELLOWSHIP TOGETHER. BUT YOU KNOW ITS NOT THE CHURCH THAT SAVES BUT JESUS CHRIST, THE WORD OF IS OUR SWORD JESUS HIMSELF IS THE WORD,PRAY FOR THE GIFT OF DISCERNMENT,I BELIEVE GOD WILL REVEAL TRUTH.
Oh yes, I am active in my church and fellowship there. I found this chat forum to be a good place to talk about Scriptures and to know other believers and/or other professing Christians. We’ll never know how God will use what is posted in this chat to edify each other, with ultimate goal to glorify the God of the Bible.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Oh yes, I am active in my church and fellowship there. I found this chat forum to be a good place to talk about Scriptures and to know other believers and/or other professing Christians. We’ll never know how God will use what is posted in this chat to edify each other, with ultimate goal to glorify the God of the Bible.
I always pray that someone will be blest. :) welcome.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and so glad the Lord led you here to CC:) Hope to see you around the Forums, God bless you!

Laura798

Jun 6, 2020
Hi Thankful,

I like what you said--that you aren't interested in man's interpretation, only God's--good for you! Most Christians who attend church have unfortunately been indoctrinated in one form or another. While I don't agree with everything this guy Lex says, he has a lot of really good videos on Hell, Heaven, etc. His youtube channel is called Unlearn the Lies. Here is a short 5 min one "Did Elijah really go to heaven" If your familiar with the Old Testament Story, he was caught up by Chariots of Fire in a world wind:

You'll find some kookiness sometimes in the Bible forums--Christians behaving 'unchristianlike' and people here who aren't Christians. However, I've met a few good ones and I pray you do too!
Blessings,

Laura

oyster67

May 24, 2014
"Denomination" is just another word for "division". God did not invent or sanction divisions within His body. The diversity of our gifts is to aid in our unification, just like in a good marriage. We are meant to be one, even though time and space has temporarily put a distance between some of us. We will all be together soon, and there will be no denominations in Heaven. PTL!:):coffee:

A warm welcome to CC. It is good that you be here with us on this glorious day of our Lord.