introduction.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shma

hello. my chat name is shma, a hebrew word meaning "hear". it is taken from deuteronomy 6:4; Hear O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord, the Lord is one. I am an older gentleman with about 30 years of intense bible research training. I"ll try to make my responses user friendly, but i am ready to get as technical as any of you wish. My goals for entering this forum are: Non-confrontational christian fellowship, sharing hymns and psalms, prayers, and some local culture and customs from my location. Agape love to all.

H

Hearer

Hi welcome, I'm also new and an older gentleman of 50. I like your idea of ' hear', I also "hark" to the sound of the Lord's command and hear his voice as a sheep would.

I hope also to have fellowship and share spiritual hymns and songs etc.

Regards,
Hearer.

S

shma

Hello! My computer had to shut down for a few minutes.

S

shma

Hearer, The flag of scotland came up. Could you explain the significance of the cross of St. Andrew?

H

Hearer

Hearer, The flag of scotland came up. Could you explain the significance of the cross of St. Andrew?
apparently according to legend St Andrew was crucified on the saltire X shaped cross. A patriotic warrior saw St andrews cross in the sky before battle and won and made St Andrew patron saint of scotland :)

S

shma

Thankyou Hearer. I have always wanted to know that.

S

shma

I appreciate that Ressurection33.

F

Forgiven66

Hello Shma, and welcome to CC.

S

Stephen

Hello and welcome to CC