Introduction

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mmuiga

Hello brethrens, i am happy to be in this room and hope my stay here will be of much benefit both to myself and to the room.I am new here and from Kenya. How i wish we all know that everything has an end,confusion,problems just everything.

N

NMPuma1

Hi mmuiga!
I just found this site last night, so here's hi from one newbie to another...lol!
One thing I found was that the live chat is at the top of this page. Tell it CHAT NOW, and you're in a live chat. This is some kind of forum, but not live.
Good luck and HAPPY SURFING BROTHER! Cya out there!

N

NMPuma1

OOPS....I skipped a step.......told you i was new...lol? Go to chat rooms first, then chat now....sorry bout dat

F

Forgiven66

Hello Mmuiga, and welcome to CC.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello welcome to Christian Chat.