introductions and hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 26, 2023
Hi , im Pink ( to keep it anonymous) my Husband is Green. we have a 9 yr old daughter.

I am a homeschooling mom, working on publishing my first children's book. we have a small farm with chickens, a couple bunnies, a turtle, 2 cats, a beagle dog and a whole lot of nature surrounding us.

we are interested in a lot of diy projects like making our own windmill for electricity ( it is amazingly simple if anyone is interested) and still learning about it ourselves.

all 3 of us are very creative by nature and between the 3 of us we share most interests, love photography, wood working, graphics design, cooking with family, nature time, natural health and supplements, mindfulness and making the Holy Spirit the center of our hearts and desires.

we are probably not very conventional to many believers but we are born again and believe the King of kings , yeshua ben joseph, Jesus is our Lord and Savior and the bridge of Love that gaps us to God the Father due to our sin, and allows the Holy Spirit to fill, teach, cleanse, heal, correct , comfort, and guide us.

I have been a believer and born again since a young child. I love to go deeper and push , as things are often not as they appear.
I am easy to talk to if anyone needs, and also am looking for a match for an elder woman/possible spiritual mother. i have a hard time finding someone to relate to at times because of the way God planned my life since birth.

many blessings and love ~

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Welcome. With a resume like that you might want to skip the Don Quixote level (windmills) and jump to the Einstein level (cold fusion). I would definitely be interested in that.
We homeschool as well. 4 down and only 4 more to go.
Well, gotta go. I just split a potato so we can power the TV. Grace and peace.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi , im Pink ( to keep it anonymous) my Husband is Green. we have a 9 yr old daughter.

I am a homeschooling mom, working on publishing my first children's book. we have a small farm with chickens, a couple bunnies, a turtle, 2 cats, a beagle dog and a whole lot of nature surrounding us.

we are interested in a lot of diy projects like making our own windmill for electricity ( it is amazingly simple if anyone is interested) and still learning about it ourselves.

all 3 of us are very creative by nature and between the 3 of us we share most interests, love photography, wood working, graphics design, cooking with family, nature time, natural health and supplements, mindfulness and making the Holy Spirit the center of our hearts and desires.

we are probably not very conventional to many believers but we are born again and believe the King of kings , yeshua ben joseph, Jesus is our Lord and Savior and the bridge of Love that gaps us to God the Father due to our sin, and allows the Holy Spirit to fill, teach, cleanse, heal, correct , comfort, and guide us.

I have been a believer and born again since a young child. I love to go deeper and push , as things are often not as they appear.
I am easy to talk to if anyone needs, and also am looking for a match for an elder woman/possible spiritual mother. i have a hard time finding someone to relate to at times because of the way God planned my life since birth.

A warm Christian welcome to all of you! :)(y):coffee:
Just my cat and I here, but we have Jesus in common and that's all that matters. :D

God bless and Godspeed!

Oct 26, 2023
Welcome. With a resume like that you might want to skip the Don Quixote level (windmills) and jump to the Einstein level (cold fusion). I would definitely be interested in that.
We homeschool as well. 4 down and only 4 more to go.
Well, gotta go. I just split a potato so we can power the TV. Grace and peace.
hi and thanks
the potato comment made me laugh.

ill attach a link to a couple videos on the windmill subject. its quite interesting!
ive done a good amount of research and found many families who claim to have been using them (windmills) for many years and not paid electric companies.

we have a low income and always looking for more natural ideas to be more self sufficient.

LINKS:
windmills 1
simple windmills 2
windmills 3

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
hi and thanks
the potato comment made me laugh.

ill attach a link to a couple videos on the windmill subject. its quite interesting!
ive done a good amount of research and found many families who claim to have been using them (windmills) for many years and not paid electric companies.

we have a low income and always looking for more natural ideas to be more self sufficient.

LINKS:
windmills 1
simple windmills 2
windmills 3
Thanks. When you get cold fusion conquered, let me know.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia

Welcome Pink and Green Phoenix
☕🙂🐢

You all have a full plate. Sounds like a good lifestyle.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
HI😊 Welcome, you have a lovely family and lifestyle!!! Glad the Lord led you to CC and if you ever need a ear contact me on my profile page. May God bless & keep your family always!