Invitation to spiritually adopt an unborn baby in danger of abortion!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

ChaoticStillness

Everyday over 4,000 babies are murdered by abortion. I am inviting you spiritually to adopt an unborn baby. You may choose to adopt a boy or a girl or twins; We are encouraged choose name(s)!

Just commit to saying the spiritual adoption prayer everyday for nine months. After nine months, say a prayer thanking God for the birth of your spiritually adopted baby. Someday I hope the two of you will meet in heaven! "Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I love you very much. I beg you to spare the life of the unborn baby I have adopted who is in danger of abortion. " Even if you do not believe; please still pray to end abortion.

Visit Angel Force Club to sign up (not necessary to commit!) or just for additional information!

"Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you (Jeremiah 1:5)

I embellished on the prayer, i figured i would share it in an attempt to encourage others to do the same!

(feel free to use it if you would like, I've also used bits and pieces of other prayers I've enjoyed!)

Jesus Mary and Joseph,
I love you very Much. I beg you to spare the life of all the unborn babies I have adopted, Joshua and Engracia; who are in epic danger of abortion!
Not only them, Lord! Please let your will be done; Help us put an end to every abortion Lord; And all that is abhorrent to you! We cannot do this without you.
Abba, without you we are no one; we have nothing.
With you, we have everything and are given what is good. In need of nothing.
You adopt us, and give us a new identity; princes and princess of heaven
Help us realize who we are Lord, Make us Humble,
For Who Is Like God!
Jesus I trust in you, Help me trust in you! Lord, I believe; help thou my unbelief.
Praise you Abba! Glory to God and peace to His people on earth!
Amen

Thanks for reading! God bless!

Hope Pray & Don't Worry- Padre Pio

T

TheTruthWillSetYouFree

Why are you praying to Mary and Joseph? Prayer is between you and God; not you and other dead humans.

C

ChaoticStillness

Thank you for reading and commenting.

As i previously stated: I encourage you to tweak the prayer and make it your own. I understand what you are saying. Although i must presume you also know everyone is entitled to their own opinions, thoughts, feelings, beliefs and of course the free-will God gave us. Everything we have; we have for a reason. They are for no man to take away. I encourage you to express your beliefs; and of course i will continue to try to communicate mine; but there is no need to be disrespectful to other's ideals to convey your own. I hope you continue in life with a thirst for knowledge, God and your faith, and may God bless you and your family.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these love.
(1 Corinthians 13:13)

(P.S. I believe that Mary is the Queen of Heaven, crowned by Her son, Jesus. I also in the 'weapons' she brought down from heaven: The ROSARY)

To be honest: i would not be too pleased if people disregarded or disrespected my mother; But Jesus is whole a lot more forgiving than I! ^_^

Either way! Prayer is still like an atom bomb against evil, so regardless to whom you pray to, please keep doing it !

Lord, forgive all us human beings; for we truly do not know what we do <3

"We're in God's army; sometimes we gotta coordinate military plans!"

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

PSS- Yes i do pray to angels as well. I really think of praying as just talking to God. For me its all about having that personal relationship with God. (He is definitely willing to take baby-steps with me lol; ah how patient our Lord is!) In my mind there isn't good reason, not to pray also to the angels and saints, we are after all God's army! Why not communicate? I also find it encourages me daily, 'talking' to God, Mary, Joseph, Saint Anthony, Padre Pio.. ect it has made a definite impact in my life !

Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints! Glory to God in the Highest! & peace to His people on earth

Our Lady's 15 Promises for Praying the Rosary

Besides the Indulgences attached to the Rosary, Our Lady revealed to St. Dominic and Blessed Alan de la Roche additional benefits for those who devoutly pray the Rosary. Our Lady's promise is shown in darker blue text. Additional explanation on and doctrinal connections to each promise is shown following in the smaller normal text font and color. Note that the Rosary is the prayer (non-Liturgical) with the most published Magisterial / Papal documents expounding on its excellence. Vatican II's summary on Our Lady is contained in Lumen Gentium chapter VIII.
1. Whosoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary shall receive signal graces.

Signal Graces are those special and unique Graces to help sanctify us in our state in life. See the remaining promises for an explanation for which these will consist. St. Louis de Montfort states emphatically that the best and fastest way to union with Our Lord is via Our Lady [True Devotion to Mary, chapter four].
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.

Our Lady is our Advocate and the channel of all God's Grace to us. Our Lady is simply highlighting that She will watch especially over us who pray the Rosary. (see Lumen Gentium chapter VIII - Our Lady #62) [a great more detail is available on this topic in True Devotion to Mary, chapter four, by St. Louis de Montfort]
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin and defeat heresies.

This promise, along with the next, is simply the reminder on how fervent prayer will help us all grow in holiness by avoiding sin, especially a prayer with the excellence of the Rosary. An increase in holiness necessarily requires a reduction in sin, vice, and doctrinal errors (heresies). If only the Modernists could be convinced to pray the Rosary! (see Lumen Gentium chapter V - The Call to Holiness #42) St. Louis de Montfort states "Since Mary alone crushed all heresies, as we are told by the Church under the guidance of the Holy Spirit (Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary)..." [True Devotion to Mary #167]
4. It will cause good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire for Eternal Things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.

This promise, along with the previous, is the positive part, that being to live in virtue. Becoming holy is not only avoiding sin, but also growing in virtue. (see Lumen Gentium chapter V - The Call to Holiness #42)
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.

Since Our Lady is our Mother and Advocate, She always assists those who call on Her implicitly by praying the Rosary. The Church reminds us of this in the Memorare prayer, "... never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession, was left unaided ..."
6. Whosoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its Sacred Mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of Eternal Life.

This promise highlights the magnitude of Graces that the Rosary brings to whomever prays it. One will draw down God's Mercy rather than His Justice and will have a final chance to repent (see promise #7). One will not be conquered by misfortune means that Our Lady will obtain for the person sufficient Graces to handle said misfortune (i.e. carry the Crosses allowed by God) without falling into despair. As Sacred Scripture tells us, "For my yoke is sweet and my burden light." (Matthew 11:30)
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.

This promise highlights the benefits of obtaining the most possible Graces at the hour of death via the Sacraments of Confession, Eucharist, and Extreme Unction (Anointing of the Sick). Being properly disposed while receiving these Sacraments near death ensures one's salvation (although perhaps with a detour through Purgatory) since a final repentance is possible.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the Light of God and the plenitude of His Graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the Merits of the Saints in Paradise.

Our Lady highlights the great quantity of Graces obtain through praying the Rosary, which assist us during life and at the moment of death. The merits of the Saints are the gift of God's rewards to those persons who responded to His Grace that they obtained during life, and so Our Lady indicates that She will provide a share of that to us at death. With this promise and #7 above, Our Lady is providing the means for the person to have a very holy death.
9. I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.

Should one require Purgatorial cleansing after death, Our Lady will make a special effort to obtain our release from Purgatory through Her intercession as Advocate.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of Glory in Heaven.

This promise is a logical consequence of promises #3 and #4 since anyone who truly lives a holier life on earth will obtain a higher place in Heaven. The closer one is to God while living on earth, the close that person is to Him also in Heaven. The Catechism of the Catholic Church states "Spiritual progress tends toward ever more union with Christ." (Catechism of the Catholic Church paragraph 2014)
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by recitation of the Rosary.

This promise emphasizes Our Lady's role as our Advocate and Mediatrix of all Graces. Of course, all requests are subject to God's Most Perfect Will. God will always grant our request if it is beneficial for our soul, and Our Lady will only intercede for us when our request is good for our salvation. (see Lumen Gentium chapter VIII - Our Lady #62)
12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.

If one promotes the praying of the Rosary, Our Lady emphasizes Her Maternal care for us by obtaining many Graces (i.e. spiritual necessities) and also material necessities (neither excess nor luxury), all subject to the Will of God of course.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire Celestial Court during their life and at the hour of death.

Since Our Lady is our Advocate, She brings us additional assistance during our life and at our death from all the saints in Heaven (the Communion of Saints). See paragraphs 954 through 959 in the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my Sons, and brothers of my Only Son Jesus Christ.

Since the Rosary is a most excellent prayer focused on Jesus and His Life and activities in salvation history, it brings us closer to Our Lord and Our Lady. Doctrinally, Our Lady is our Mother and Jesus is our Eldest Brother, besides being our God. (see Lumen Gentium chapter VIII - Our Lady #62)
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.

Predestination in this context means that, by the sign which is present to a person from the action of devoutly praying the Rosary, God has pre-ordained your salvation. Absolute certainty of salvation can only be truly known if God reveals it to a person because, although we are given sufficient Grace during life, our salvation depends upon our response to said Grace. (See Summa Theologica, Question 23 for a detailed theological explanation). Said another way, if God has guaranteed a person's salvation but has not revealed it to Him, God would want that person to pray the Rosary because of all the benefits and Graces obtained. Therefore the person gets a hint by devotion to the Rosary. This is not to say that praying the Rosary guarantees salvation - by no means. In looking at promises #3 and #4 above, praying the Rosary helps one to live a holy life, which is itself a great sign that a soul is on the road to salvation. (See also paragraphs 381, 488, 600, 2782 in the Catechism of the Catholic Church.) In fact, St. Louis de Montfort says even more strongly that "an infallible and unmistakable sign by which we can distinguish a heretic, a man of false doctrine, an enemy of God, from one of God's true friends is that the hardened sinner and heretic show nothing but contempt and indifference to Our Lady..." [True Devotion to Mary, #30]

Reminder: these promises mean that, by faithfully and devoutly praying the Rosary, Our Lady will obtain for us the necessary Graces to obtain said promises. It is still up to each individual soul to respond to those Graces in order to obtain salvation.

EWTN-

(A Prayer to the guardian angel of your children; can be tweaked for fathers, aunts (Me!), uncles.. but as my brother says "God knows your heart" )

I humbly salute you, O you faithful, heavenly Friends of my children! I give you heartfelt thanks for all the love and goodness you show them. At some future day I shall, with thanks more worthy than I can now give, repay your care for them, and before the whole heavenly court acknowledge their indebtedness to your guidance and protection. Continue to watch over them. Provide for all their needs of body and soul. Pray, likewise, for me, for my husband, and my whole family, that we may all one day rejoice in your blessed company.
Amen.

'"May prayer strengthen us for the spiritual battle we are told about in the Letter to the Ephesians: 'Draw strength from the Lord and from His mighty power' (Ephesians 6:10). The Book of Revelation refers to this same battle, recalling before our eyes the image of St. Michael the Archangel (Revelation 12:7).

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

The main one i try to pray is:

Heavenly Father, Your infinite love for us has chosen a blessed angel in heaven and appointed him our guide during this earthly pilgrimage. Accept our thanks for so great a blessing. Grant that we may experience the assistance of our holy protector in all our necessities. And you, holy, loving angel and guide, watch over us with all the tenderness of your angelic heart. Keep us always on the way that leads to heaven, and cease not to pray for us until we have attained our final destiny, eternal salvation. Then we shall love You for all eternity. We shall praise and glorify You unceasingly for all the good You have done for us while here on earth. Especially be a faithful and watchful protector of our children. Take our place, and supply what may be wanting to us through human frailty, short-sightedness, or sinful neglect. Lighten, O you perfect servants of God, our heavy task. Guide our children, that they may become like unto Jesus, may imitate Him faithfully, and persevere till they attain eternal life.
Amen

and a great one for kids is:

Angel of God
My guardian dear
To Whom His love
Commits me here
Ever this day
Be at my side
To light and guard
To rule and guide. Amen

When i go to church I ask all the saints and angels in heaven to worship God with me! Why not? I am sure we will be praising God together in Heaven anyways !

Jesus Is Lord!

J

JaySea007

Hmmmm,
Dear Miss,
There is no mention in the Bible that you must to Mary or anyone else.
Praying to dead people and angels is just as bad as idol worshiping, don't believe me? Read the story of Daniel, he was told not to pray and askwhat he needs only to the Babylonian king, but he didn't do it.
So, please do read the bible, saint Micheal isn't the one to pray to, nor Many and Joseph, only Jesus, because Jesus is the incarnate GOD in flesh.
And the Bible doesn't say anything about Mary being crowned by Jesus.

GOD bless you!!!!!!

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
I am going to request that this post be removed; this is a christian website with restricitions on what is being tought here, and there is no teachings of Idolatry, I hope they still stand on that. I will not say God truths are my opions. When it comes to the Word of God.. I have no opinions. To Bow down to any image weather it be of angels or anything in heaven or on earth, things like unto man or beast.... is the worshiping of devils.
Not of these people can here your prayers... not a one... you need to listen to wat God has spoken from his own mouth about Idolatry. You can put a nice name on it and try to mix pagan worship with christian worship... with God it will not happen. I will trully pray for the saving of your soul... And To show Love according to God is not for us to be in agreement with a lie, nor false doctrine,.... Don't let your free will, be a free ticket to hell. We do not tell God how we ought to worship him, He tells us. Free will does not give us the right to Govern GOD!! to tell God who and how we want to worship or pray to him or who we CHOOSE to pray too does not and will never be right IN GOD'S EYES... WOW, what god is this, who ever he is he as great power of this fasle doctrine and a great evil. GOD SAID ANY MAN COME PREACHING ANY OTHER GOSPEL {there is no other} YET THEY MADE ONE UP BY THE SLAIT AND CUNNINESS OF MAN, HE SAID TO NOT LET THEN YOUR HOUSE, NEITHER BID YOU THEM GOD SPEED... FOR IF YOU DO YOU ARE TAKING PART IN THEIR EVIL.... AND AS APOSTLE PAUL PUT IT '' LET THEM BE ACURSED!! NOW WHO'S LOVE IS YOU TRING TO CHANGE TO EXCEPT, OR BELIEVE A LIE.... IF THEY DO NOT TELL YOU THE TRUTH THEN IT IS THE GREATEST HATE THEY CAN SHOW YOU. SO I PRAY GOD OPEN YOUR EYES YOUNG LADY, EVEN TO OPEN YOU HEART TO COMMON SENCE.... THIS I ASK GOD FOR YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT PARISH..... it is my prayer.... and since I am not allowed to say God bless you..... I will say find the truth in the only true God.

K

kates

wow -- yelling. Is that really necessary? The Catholic religion has heaps of prayers to saints (or as you like to call them, "dead humans"). So let this good christian lady pray to Mary. She has opened up her heart to do something good and here you all are ostracising her.

S

Sweetheart1987

I agree with the others,Mary and all those others were only human. They aren't alive anymore. The Bible clearly states that we are to pray to God the Father in the name of Jesus Christ and that Jesus is the only way to heaven. They do have the guidelines and things on here also. I'll be sure and pray for those babies,but not in any name other than that of JESUS!It's great to see the cause she's taking a stand for,and that she has opened her heart so much...just needs to be done to the right One. As someone said,they are dead,and that means you're making them an idol and praying to them...it does no good at all. They can't answer your prayers.

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
ChaoticStillness, you and I differ in our beliefs as to who we are to pray to, but aside from prayer, I want to commend you for the obvious passion you have for the lives of unborn children, and thank you for bringing this important subject to the attention of CC.

Please continue to speak up, because the unborn need many voices taking up their cause, for society does not allow them to have their own voice.

"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves." - Proverbs 31:8

"Pro-life Christians contend that although humans differ in their respective degrees of development, they are nonetheless equal because they share a common human nature that bears the image of their Creator. Humans have value simply because they are human."
- Scott Klusendorf, The Case For Life, Chapter 16, pg 205