iPad and iPhone access to CC

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 26, 2011
Does anyone know of a good browser that supports Flash so I can access CC on my iPhone and iPad? I tried Puffin and I could see and hear everything, but I couldn't type anything :(

Thanks

1still_waters

Photon browser is the best i can find and use. but you can't actually talk on mic with it. You can enter chat, listen, and type some. It's not great but it lets you in the door.

1still_waters

Photon browser is the best i can find and use. but you can't actually talk on mic with it. You can enter chat, listen, and type some. It's not great but it lets you in the door.
I'm basing this off of use on my ipad third gen. Maybe it's smoother with the newer ipads.

Nov 26, 2011
Thanks, I tried Puffin which let me see and hear but I couldn't type or use the mic so it was a bit of a waste of time. I'll maybe give Photon a try.

Dec 18, 2013
I don't think this is the right thread to ask, but I can't find one specific to my problem, so here goes. All I have is a walmart cell phone. I can get forums, although I suspect in a limited, mobile format. My problem is, it says I have 4 "notifications", but when I click it, it takes me to page that just says:

Notification ()

Log out
Full site

That's all it says. If I click "Full site", it says, "Page to large" and kicks me offline. So as it stands, I have NO way to ever get my notifications. I'm guessing if I ever get a "message" it will be the same thing. And I've subscribed to several that don't show up anywhere. If this can't be rectified, I might as well move on...

U

Ugly

Tom you should start your own thread on this in this section.

G4JC

Feb 9, 2011
I don't think this is the right thread to ask, but I can't find one specific to my problem, so here goes. All I have is a walmart cell phone. I can get forums, although I suspect in a limited, mobile format. My problem is, it says I have 4 "notifications", but when I click it, it takes me to page that just says:

Notification ()

Log out
Full site

That's all it says. If I click "Full site", it says, "Page to large" and kicks me offline. So as it stands, I have NO way to ever get my notifications. I'm guessing if I ever get a "message" it will be the same thing. And I've subscribed to several that don't show up anywhere. If this can't be rectified, I might as well move on...
This is likely due to the fact it requires JavaScript for the dropdown menu.
Most notifications are "Like received" and similar however. So you should be able to navigate to your profile by clicking on your nick name. Once there the following options are available:

Send Private Message Send Private Message
Find latest posts Find latest posts
Find latest started threads Find latest started threads
View Articles
View Blog Entries
Likes Received Likes Received
Likes Given Likes Given

By checking those semi-regularly you won't need the notifications anyhow. And depending on the phone, you may be able to install OperaMini, that can run on most anything and supports JavaScript. :)