IPhone anyone?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EliBeth

Hi, Monifa! I'm a February baby too. ☺️ Great fav Bible verse by the way. I hope you glean wisdom and godly relationships here! 🌾

Monifa

Feb 18, 2020
You're so welcome. 🙂 Do you have any hobbies or special interests?
I feel like I barely have time. I work, try to keep the house clean I really enjoy walking, hiking, cooking and laundry. I have to do a lot of it so I’ve learned to enjoy it honesty I find it very relaxing.

Monifa

Feb 18, 2020
I feel like I barely have time. I work, try to keep the house clean I really enjoy walking, hiking, cooking and laundry. I have to do a lot of it so I’ve learned to enjoy it honesty I find it very relaxing.
And how about you?

E

EliBeth

That's super that you've learned to enjoy things like cooking and laundry.. I wish I could say the same! 😄 Maybe one day.

When I was a child I found pleasure in watching cooking shows with my Mom and then jumping in the kitchen and making something with her. She let me use a knife at a surprisingly young age, but it was a good thing. I used to reeeally want her to take a video of me cooking like the people on tv. 😅 Sadly, we never got around to it.

On the other hand, walks/hikes are on my fun list! God has given us a beautiful world in which to do a little bit of exploration. 🌺🦝🐢🐦🐚🐳🐛🐞🍎🍄⛰️🗻🌲🌱☁️🌈 Similarly, I somewhat frequently explore by means of taking drives too. 🙂 I'm so glad and thankful for the privilege that women have of driving in the USA!

And how about you?
I am a reader. But I only read content which will hopefully grow me spiritually or practically. I also enjoy writing in my journal. Bible studies/church activities are something that mean a lot to me- especially if children are involved. 💗 Spending time with family (and close friends) is huge for me. But I'm also the type that has to have alone time as well.
I just remembered I’m Alison an aspiring writer. 😌
Nice to message with you, awesome Alison! EliBeth isn't my first name. My name starts with an H and rhymes with banana. (H _ _ _ _ _ banana. Lol)

What kind of pieces do you work on?

Monifa

Feb 18, 2020
That's super that you've learned to enjoy things like cooking and laundry.. I wish I could say the same! 😄 Maybe one day.

When I was a child I found pleasure in watching cooking shows with my Mom and then jumping in the kitchen and making something with her. She let me use a knife at a surprisingly young age, but it was a good thing. I used to reeeally want her to take a video of me cooking like the people on tv. 😅 Sadly, we never got around to it.

On the other hand, walks/hikes are on my fun list! God has given us a beautiful world in which to do a little bit of exploration. 🌺🦝🐢🐦🐚🐳🐛🐞🍎🍄⛰️🗻🌲🌱☁️🌈 Similarly, I somewhat frequently explore by means of taking drives too. 🙂 I'm so glad and thankful for the privilege that women have of driving in the USA!

I am a reader. But I only read content which will hopefully grow me spiritually or practically. I also enjoy writing in my journal. Bible studies/church activities are something that mean a lot to me- especially if children are involved. 💗 Spending time with family (and close friends) is huge for me. But I'm also the type that has to have alone time as well.

Nice to message with you, awesome Alison! EliBeth isn't my first name. My name starts with an H and rhymes with banana. (H _ _ _ _ _ banana. Lol)

What kind of pieces do you work on?
Ugggh! Please forgive me. That was a typo! I was trying to say I’m ALSO an aspiring writer. I just copywrited my first short story/picture book. I want to release a series of 3. They are written to help young children manage feelings. Then I’m needing to find an artist. Then my next project is writing young adult novels with my mother. She has the historical information and I will do the artistry. It’s basically about my great grandmother’s life an our family heritage! My great grandmother helped to found a church in her community in the 50’s? I think...when there was a huge need. She also worked to improve voting rights for women.

E

EliBeth

Ugggh! Please forgive me. That was a typo! I was trying to say I’m ALSO an aspiring writer. I just copywrited my first short story/picture book. I want to release a series of 3. They are written to help young children manage feelings. Then I’m needing to find an artist. Then my next project is writing young adult novels with my mother. She has the historical information and I will do the artistry. It’s basically about my great grandmother’s life an our family heritage! My great grandmother helped to found a church in her community in the 50’s? I think...when there was a huge need. She also worked to improve voting rights for women.
No worries, Friend. 🙂 Neat! That's a good subject for the little ones. And the novels sound like a good Mother/Daughter project.

I used to do a little fiction writing several years ago. And I also worked on a few poems.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
That’s horrific, especially right now when we need people most.
Apparently there's a lot more to making an iPhone version, and more difficulties.
And since the existing apps that have been screwed up haven't been fixed in, what, a year? I don't see an iPhone option coming any time soon.

Skovand

Aug 17, 2020
Southeastern USA
I see. Guess I found my answer for the time being. I do have a desktop though. It’s been off for three years though lol.

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Ok. Thanks for the insight. Ising
I’ll try to manage without one 😩.. lol. Thanks for the warm welcome.

I use the forums, it’s not the same but it’s completely doable. Besides, the forums can be just as fun as the chat part of things, just gotta get creative with it :).

Btw, welcome to CC. God Bless! 😊

Skovand

Aug 17, 2020
Southeastern USA
Thanks. I used my desktop for the first time in years yesterday to chat a bit. I may even prefer forums better.