Is Christian Chat just fun for you? That's entertainment! No spiritual ownership?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

Just wondering. Because I see so many on here, I mean, do you KNOW how many members are on here ????
Even the foggiest idea!

A lot :)

So, why, so many members and not so much money on the thermometer :( That's entertainment ? C.c.? Entertainment?
IT should be SACRIFICE above all else, speaking on here, sure, for fellowship, for enlightenment and learning, but, mostly the product of c.c. should not be entertaining, the person of Jesus Christ speaking His Spirit through you, through His Word, through Him, to others' listening ears, should. :)

And, no, Tracy (roboop, who runs this site) does not put me up to this, I do this on my own, I stick my own NECK out , but, YEAH, I love you guys to death, I want to say my doctrine belief, too, as the Lord leads me, and, at times, He reigns me in like when I got to a false newsflash of OSAS every hour on the hour, of course, I STOPPED when, one, two, at least that many, started saying, 'Green, are you trying to make people insecure in their faith?' No, not your faith, I want you to hold that dearly, as your life. :) YES, though to making you feel insecure in a doctrine that is greasy grace, is against the cross, that is, by no means a works-based salvation but is a grace, saved, faith, salvation, of accepting His will on your life!!! I want you to know the truth of 'grace-saved-faith.' ":) !! But, yeah, I stopped there, shut up, the Lord leads, I was causing some of miladies, and, maybe, a dude or two, too, to question their almighty depraved belief in God doing EVERYTHING for us in life, we are wretched beasts incapable of letting our own 'mind of Christ' lead us even. But, I digress, I do not want to talk about that stuff at all nor have I, on my own, brought up my killilng Eph. 2:8 thread nor any other threads of OSAS I started since others whined....

But, I am whining now, on behalf of whom I know I believe and I know who is able to make things go without much provision. No, not God, silly. Tracy !! RoboOp !!!!! He works so hard on here, and, his staff is crackerjack smart, and, well-picked, in my humble opinion, I don't understand stillwaters a lot but his views of understanding US are very good and he is gracious as all get out, I think. Oncefallen, too, a gently soul, who stares into your words, like a wolf, and, utters out great meaning. 'They' are led, and, others, like bridgetleftChina, she's a sweet, dear one, too, from the little I've conversed. Trilogic, too, I think he's in chatroom modding, I don't frequent that room now, the Lord leads, but, yes, from 2007-2009, I was there, two years straight. Great mods there and all over !! snowangel, reinitin, so many who DONATE their time so WE can be freely entertained and learn the word too, visit, yes, that, too :) Make new friends, etc.

Now, what I am trying to whine about, Christ peeps, is what? Can you guess? I will give you ONE guess, with a little hint....

Money !! It's a trip !!!

yes, that's right, you may be rightfully entertained by my words, others' words, or, not, and, sorry if I offend in this or any other cuz I sound like that pastor from that church you no longer attend because he asked you to give to the missionary causes, inner city mission causes, etc. of good doings by your church, including turkeys Thanksgiving probably, funding the likes of props, etc. , for Easter/Christimas play, and, what else? More, surely. No, God forbid I ASK you to give MONEY to c.c. because....

...BECAUSE WE ARE AT Jan. 28th and there is not even HALF to the goal yet. Why is that? I know, I know. Times are tough. I understand. This is NOT a guilt-creating thread, it is my attempt to let you all know I love you and want you to know that c.c. is here now and keeping it here may or may not depend on giving of ours. I honestly don't know. I don't care either, just like for my church, I know that I am to bring my tithe into the 'storehouse' of the Lord. And, c.c. is a place that stores great fellowship and learning, many I hear from on here, are down with church, so, this is the only spiritual enlightenmenty they get. THAT is an awesome reason to preserve and want to be a part of this giving ministry all by itself, isn't it ? :)

And, no, I am not arguing you are going into the lake of fire for not tithing to your church or not giving to Tracy's slam-bamma-jamma fantasticioso ministry here on the internet , but I AM asking you to really look hard at who made you, who gave you breath, and, who you have your faith in, and, who says that when you GIVE your best, whatever that is, for some of you it's a DOLLAR right now (well, give it ! ) you can afford to give to christian chat, for some it's no skin off your doctrine to give a HUNDRED DOLLARS !! Or, some, well, OK, you get the point. Give what the Lord leads you to give. Give to live :) Don't ya wanna live His best life for you now, live a little then, by giving. IT's not the giving, not the getting, that matters,right, it's ALL His, anyway, isn't it? So, sacrifice, don't have sin, like for Cain, crouching at your door, you know how good that conscience did for Cain, don't ya. Not good !! :( But, not to convict ya, Christ peeps, just to love ya, that is ALL I am doing, and, I pray everything I do is through Him :) Through Him, my faith and my life is prayerfully run, dear Lord...amen, through Him. :)

Can you give a little? Can ya-can ya ? Can you believe in this ministry, in the iron sharpening iron on here, on your being fed--sometimes, quite vociferously--by the very words spoken of your Christian peers, as He leads.

The Lord leads, Christ peeps. Let Him :)

God bless you all for what you do, whatever it is, whether it's in the chat room helping it be civil and God's own place, as if He was in the chatroom, or, in the forums, keeping others from hurting each other too much with doctrine beatings. We all eat from the same Lord, He provides, give, He will provide, let His Spirit lead you now, and, if you must go read the Word for your own answer of IF you should give out of your harvest to c.c., so be it, do it, just do it. Just follow Him :)

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GreenNnice

We are to give to places that we vacate, whether it'$ one dollar or 10,000 dimes ($100). And, who on God's green Earth gave you the idea what YOU earn at your trade, off your investments, from your retirement, inherited from family, etc. etc., IS yours?
What!
Who died and made you king, miladies and notmydudes (just a saying, don't get all gnashing teeth at nice ole green), there IS only one who is king and He HAS risen from the dead and He IS Lord.
Newsflash! ALL OUR MONEY IS HIS !

Are you really getting this , c.c. , my Christ peeps, I figured I'd have to drum your wallet by month's end. Sigh :( No, I don't like doing this, asking you to give, but when it wasn't even halfway thru Jan. and only $500 given, it's room for concern, isn't it. Isn't it?

Some of you REALLY do give on here, God bless you for giving from your heart, as He leads. The Lord leads, and, LOL, people scoff when I say this next part but it's true, WHEN I give to God's great work God gives me MORE :)

Just is, it's sometimes benign 'giving,' and, no, not necessarily money is given me back, it's His 'treasure' in Heaven given, like, hmmmm, I can't even explain in proper justifiable words, plus, to the scoffers who think giving to others won't get me to Heaven/the new Earth, or, wherever your eschatology takes you, so c.c. is neglected, right?

Don't answer me some sob story, LET the Lord lead, a Paypal account is SIMPLE to set up, I've had one for a long, long time, and, secure as all get out, never had a problem, THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS, have cycled thru my account. No problems.

But can't we put c.c. in our personal prayers is it asking too much to c'mon give a little right now. The # I saw was $1200 last night, thank you, from me, and, surely, from Tracy, but this is the 'thank you' that should startle, if not, rattle you, the thank you from the Lord, for what you do on c.c. is changing lives, from hell eternity to 'Him' eternity.

Oh, Christ peeps, at least 2/3 to $3000 goal by Jan. 31st, can't we get there? We already know He 'can.' :)

Last edited by a moderator: