Is God the only one who loves me?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 14, 2013
I'm a lesbian and ever since i told my parents, they've pretty much ignored me unless they want me to do something for them. We are all religous in my home, but for some reason they don't seem to care about me anymore. They are fine with other gays in my church and my bisexual brother, so it's just me that they have a problem with. What did i do to loose the love of my parenets?

Dec 9, 2013
I'm a lesbian and ever since i told my parents, they've pretty much ignored me unless they want me to do something for them. We are all religous in my home, but for some reason they don't seem to care about me anymore. They are fine with other gays in my church and my bisexual brother, so it's just me that they have a problem with. What did i do to loose the love of my parenets?
I don't think you've lost their love (at least i hope not) , they just don't agree with your lifestyle and probably feel uncomfortable around you. If this is recent then just give it time. Focus on other things you have in common with your parents.

If they are ok with homosexuality then there must be a bigger issue here, or its a gender thing?

Forewarning, not sure how much love you will get on a Christian Chat since homosexuality is a sin.
The God of the Bible loves you but hates the sin and will not forgive you until you repent and change who you are attracted to.

Lucky for you i am no longer a christian so my advice is keep being who you are.

Last edited: