Is Hell a Physical Place?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

belligerent

There is no he'll or heaven but what we make for our selves. That's all

R

richie_2uk

What? No heaven? were do you think God is right now? at WallMart? Hell will be a place of torture and a place were God is preparing for the devil and his followers. You noticed I said will be? that means hell is not yet been created. though God is preparing it. As for heaven, again? were do you think God is right now? There is a heaven, in which were God is right now. but God will be creating new heavens, yes Heavens with an "S". meaning more than one, and a new earth.
hell will not be a physical place, because as we are lifted into the skies when Jesus comes back, our physical body will leave us. in that sense, our spiritual body will face the Lord.

N

NiceneCreed

So you believe in subjective truth, or is it you believe in relativism? The problem I have with what you posted is that it makes no sense.

N

NiceneCreed

i am merely answering the question the Original Poster asked. Is that wrong?

^i^

It is not wrong in my book.

Respectfully,

The Original Poster (A.K.A., NiceneCreed)