is it bad?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MonicaLopez

is it bad that i dont want my boyfriend talking to his ex?

Aug 8, 2012
Human jealousy,a terrible thing.

U r just afraid u might lose him,dont worry,i wish u 2 a happy life together Monica,Jesus loves u!:cool:

A

Agravesx

is it bad that i dont want my boyfriend talking to his ex?
I don't think so, it is a legitimate fear that something might happen, after all they did have something once. However, I do believe that if you can not trust him enough to keep things from becoming something more, then chances are this relationship you two have will not work out in the long run. If you can not trust him, then there is no point in continuing it, it would be better to stop it early before something very serious happens, perhaps it gets serious and you to marry. Would you still be able to trust him?

A

Aqua_Girl09

its ok. i wouldn't like it either.
if he only talks with her every blue moon then i'd just suck it up and deal with it. its rare, but if hes still hanging out with that old group of friends and shes apart of them then i'd make it a point to be invited and have those friends like me too. THAT WAY if there is something to worry about you'll be aware of it. ^_^ make friends with her. she won't try anything with someone she really feels like shes friends with. and if shes distant then tell your guy that you REALLY don't like it and it hurts you that hes spending so much time with a girl he had feelings for.

B

Brandon777

I think that would depend on a. how their relationship ended and b. how much they talk. But to restrict all talking would be overbearing and clingy.