is it true whn you became a Christian evrything will be all right, all will be fine?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mark_seven

wat can you say about it?????

Last edited by a moderator:
U

Ugly

Its not the least bit true. And the bible never says it will happen.

Toska

Nov 16, 2013
It is not that easy. If you accept Christ into your life, you are to live your life for God each and every day. It is all in the bible. Just doing good deeds is not enough. You have to read your bible and pray each day (I pray several times a day). For a true Christian, it is all or nothing. I know I am all in even though I know I will be persecuted for my beliefs. Yet, my life is much better since becoming a Christian--I have much more peace and happiness. The little things don't bother me as much. When I am struggling, I know I can turn to the Lord in prayer and He is always there for me. Fellowship with my brothers and sisters in Christ has filled me with so much joy. I don't even have the words to explain how wonderful it feels to have the Lord in my life.

I can say that, when I die here on earth, then everything will be all right and all fine since I will be with Jesus.

Not sure if this was even close to what you were asking. Hope it helps a little.

God Bless

M

mark_seven

if you accept Jesus Christ, the world will hate you, and it will persecute you. [h=3]John 15 :18 - 19[/h] [SUP]18 [/SUP]“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. [SUP]19 [/SUP]If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. [SUP]20 [/SUP]Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours.

Toska

Nov 16, 2013
if you accept Jesus Christ, the world will hate you, and it will persecute you. John 15 :18 - 19

[SUP]18 [/SUP]“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. [SUP]19 [/SUP]If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. [SUP]20 [/SUP]Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours.
Isn't this kind of the answer to your own question? Yes, we will be and are hated by people who are not Christians. We are seen as "bible thumpers", unintelligent, and crazy for following the Word. In my opinion, accepting Christ into my life is the best choice I ever made. I may be hated but the love and grace He gives to us is worth it. It is all about faith, faith in the Lord.

P

papagreybear

Absolutely not! There are still trials and troubles. You will still have some hard times to go through. But you will have peace in the storms. He will be there to hold you during it all. It is a
peace that has an unexplained beauty and calmness to it.

Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
I am sorry to say, but after I became a Christian... my life became a lot harder in a lot of areas... But at the same time, some things become a lot easier...

But the biggest thing is, you get Christ, who is love, joy, hope, and happiness: always with you.

S

Shouryu

Isn't this kind of the answer to your own question?
I've a feeling that he didn't ask in order to glean enlightenment or wisdom for us, but instead, to quiz us to see if we know our Word.

Because, you know, we all got on the forums to play Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. *smirk*

A

Alfa

The people who replied spoke well, all I have to say is this: Jesus said if you want to follow me, take up your own cross and follow me. You saw on movies how they best him while he was carrying that cross, so you too will take in a beating in different forms when you follow him. God bless you.