Is it you?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Timmy8788

Hi! I dont know what to say. I just want to have a friend who I can constantly talk to. Thank you.

V

VioletReigns

Welcome, friend! I pray you find fellowship and encouragement here at CC!

The only Friend I have found who is constantly available to talk to is Jesus Christ. :)

22334.jpg

T

Timmy8788

I badly need that. Thank you! :)

C

Chrystal

Welcome Timmy to CC, here you will find good friends to chat with! Have a good time here!

T

Timmy8788

Hi, I dont think Forum for Teens is for me because im 27 years old alredy haha!

J

Jack

Welcome, Tim. I want you to know that you're not alone. Have faith in Christ, and know that you are loved.

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome, delighted to have you here.

B

bluebirdchaser

You're welcome here, Timmy! There's a young adult forum too. There's also nearly always someone in the live chat room (To get there go to the home page and click the blue "chat now!" button at the top of that page). I'm not on here constantly and it takes me a while to respond usually, but you can always send me a message too. I hope you have a wonderful time here! :)

B

Bate

Hi and welcome to CC! :)

E

erikanutella

Nice to see new member from Philippines 1290573x7dd6btq23.gif
651171i085p8my3i.gif and Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

Timmy8788

Hi Erika! Its nice to meet someone here from our country! How are you? :)