Is Jesus in pain?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
We are always coming to jesus with our problems and sorrows, we cry out to him in our pain and stress but have you ever wondered how Jesus feels every day? What if its Jesus that needs comfort and encouragement? He loses loved ones everyday, so i am sure his heart breaks everyday and he cries. I cannot imagine the pain of losing loved ones everyday, so i decided when i go up there with him i will comfort him. But there are also people he delights in everyday, people who truly adore him, people who everyday sacrifice their time and money just to please him. WOW sounds like an emotional rolloercoaster, Only he would be able to handle that. I couldn't bear the thought that i hurt him everyday, this thought popped up as i thought about all of this. But i am sure everything is fine, besides we all love him here in cc and that will never change

P

Purpod

Greetings Blain ~ I'm sure He suffers, as only He can suffer for us; one can take solace in knowing that Jesus can go directly to the Father for a comforting hug! :cool:
Humbly, Purpod