Is LOVE the Horse or the Carriage?? (poll)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Whats more important? finding the Perfect mate or finding love?

• Finding a perfect match is the most important thing

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Finding love is more important than finding a perfect match

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Love is a myth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
I'm with Liamson on this one, Jullianna put it better than I could have.

**grumbles about Jullianna always getting the good posts :p
***grumblkes about having to uote the same thing everyone else is because the answer was too good....***

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
Since love has pulled me through the mud a couple of times, I would definitely say love is a horse!

That is also my answer to Phil's questions "What is Love?" - Love is a horse!!!

You are all welcome for that piece of wisdom - lol.

K

kayem77

This is like that question....what came first the egg or the chicken?
I like what PopClick said, if I love someone then he is my perfect match, and he will be perfect for me just because I love him. Trying to explain with further details would make my brain explode :).

V

violakat

Since I've not read all the responses, hopefully I won't repeat what everyone states. Love is neither the horse or carriage, but instead, it's the bridle that controls the mouth of the horse. When we choose to be loving, then the bridle takes us on the better path. But when we choose to be hateful, the bridle takes us down the wrong path.

The carriage are the experiences that keep people together, while the horse is persistence and work. It takes work to keep a relationship together. And the Roads are the pathways that either lead to God or destruction. Our actions either bring us closer to God or deter us on to paths that lead us nowhere.