is my life OVER???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

misstee

2weeks ago today I thought I was having my cycle. Few days before I shaved using a razor blade. I'm giving to much info sorry. Long story short the doctors think I'm positive for herpies. I can't take my blood test until after the new year! I'm in so much pain & my mind is just going crazy!!!! I need prayer!! My faith isn't as strong as I'd like it to be, but I'm trying!! Idk if Jesus can hear me or is that I've done so many wrongs Iin my past that he's giving up on me? I know these thoughts can't be true!! I'm alive today!!! & the devil is a lier! I'm asking for prayer, Lord please heal my body... help me to fight the demons who've tried to destroy me! Lord I accept your blessing in the name is Jesus! Thank you lord Amen!

U

Ugly

You didn't say, but i'm going to take it from the idea that you've had sex. Let me say, don't confuse natural consequence with God giving up on you. When you do things, there are risks involved. Such as sex. If you're having sex outside of a committed marriage you put yourself at risk for STDs. Its just that simple. It doesn't require God giving up on you, all it requires is you perform an action and end up with a potential consequence. It often amazes me how often people act in ways that are against what God teaches, or even goes against common sense, and then want to blame God when they get the consequence of the act.

L

lav

your life isn't over. He loves you unconditionally. i'm not sure, but they may have something that can help with that, i've heard of certain std's that have a cure and can be cured. i could be wrong about this one in particular, but it's worth looking into.

hoping that the doctors can help you and that Jesus guides them and uses them to help answer questions and cause you to feel more at peace.

i'm sorry you're going through this. you're right, the enemy is a liar. don't believe your life is over because of this.

i recommend calling or doing some investigation on how this sort of thing can be treated.

Z

Zipline

Right down from me here in hospital there's a fellow in extreme pain,sometimes I think I'm in the roigh ,but to the left and to the right others are really battling harder.I pray to the Lord for them and you,His mercy endureth forever,amen

M

misstee

You didn't say, but i'm going to take it from the idea that you've had sex. Let me say, don't confuse natural consequence with God giving up on you. When you do things, there are risks involved. Such as sex. If you're having sex outside of a committed marriage you put yourself at risk for STDs. Its just that simple. It doesn't require God giving up on you, all it requires is you perform an action and end up with a potential consequence. It often amazes me how often people act in ways that are against what God teaches, or even goes against common sense, and then want to blame God when they get the consequence of the act.
Yes I did have sex out of wedlock! I'm human & not perfect!, do we all make mistakes? Yes! Not excusing my wrong doings but I simply asked for prayer. I'm not blaming the Lord, & I know you reep what you sow!!! I'm simply saying I messed up & my faith isn't as strong as I'd like it to be. Asking for prayer isn't to much to ask for is it? thank you for your opinion :) May the Lord continue to bless and protect you!

Nov 15, 2013
BEWARNED!!! THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH AND HELL. GO AND SIN NO MORE!!! EXAMPLE=YOU CANNOT SMOKE THREE PACKS A DAY THEN EXPECT GOD TO PROTECT YOU FROM LUNG CANCER,YOU CANNOT OVER EAT AND WEIGH 400 LB AND THEN EXPECT FOR GOD TO PROTECT YOU FROM A HEART ATTACK!! SIN HAS A HIGH COST!!! SO WHAT TO DO??? ANSWER BELIEVE IN AND OBEY GOD,CONFESSV AND REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!!

U

Ugly

Yes I did have sex out of wedlock! I'm human & not perfect!, do we all make mistakes? Yes! Not excusing my wrong doings but I simply asked for prayer. I'm not blaming the Lord, & I know you reep what you sow!!! I'm simply saying I messed up & my faith isn't as strong as I'd like it to be. Asking for prayer isn't to much to ask for is it? thank you for your opinion :) May the Lord continue to bless and protect you!

I didn't imply or say anything condemning about you making a mistake. It was just a way for me to explain where i was coming from. Nor did i say it was wrong to ask for prayer. Nothing in my post was a put down in any ways. It seems you've taken what was intended as helpful and made it into some sort of attack on you.

I didn't say you were blaming God, i said its amazing how many people don't realize their actions have consequences. And from this quote below it hinted at God having given up on you and allowed you, instead of you simply having a consequence to your actions. So i think you seemed to have missed my post 100%.

Idk if Jesus can hear me or is that I've done so many wrongs Iin my past that he's giving up on me?

C

Chris71

Dear Misstee, Jesus Loves You beyond your wildest imaginings! All of us are sinners in need of a Savior! I promise to pray for you right now that the Lord may deliver you from any lasting effects and that you are completely healed! Continue to cry out to Him! :)

E

ericahasfaith111

Praying for your health and that He will give you a sound mind, Try not to think the worst or come down on yourself, we all have fallen short of the glory of God and if we confess our sins, He is faithful to forgive, some things He uses in our life to get our attention and I'm saying this out of love because I've been there. Not saying that you deserve this at all, but just know this... You are worth having a devoted Husband who loves you with real intimacy

It's not over until He says it's over. He's a healing and forgiving God who redeems our life from the pit according to Psalm 103 which is a Psalm you can begin to stand on

Dec 9, 2013
I'm asking for prayer, Lord please heal my body... help me to fight the demons who've tried to destroy me! Lord I accept your blessing in the name is Jesus! Thank you lord Amen!
haha "demons" really?? I think its the herpes thats destroying you , next time use protection:cool:

medicine will heal your body, instead of prayer, ask a doctor

M

misstee

[QUOT=doseofreality;1337670]haha "demons" really?? I think its the herpes thats destroying you , next time use protection:cool:

medicine will heal your body, instead of prayer, ask a doctor[/QUOTE]

Wow! A little compassion goes a long way!!!
But thank you all with your feedback I really appreciate it :)

M

misstee

haha "demons" really?? I think its the herpes thats destroying you , next time use protection:cool:

medicine will heal your body, instead of prayer, ask a doctor
let's be realistic, prayer without works are no good. I have the medication in suspects of having the disease. Therefore I'm doing my part. Anywho a wise woman told me as Christians we shouldn't become offended by comments so quickly. Lol I seem to lack in that area. >_< mite I add, no medication is stronger then the blood of Jesus!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
youare new in Christ halleujah!