IS reportedly shot and beheaded 30 Christians

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DesiredHaven

This is so sad, its getting harder for me to even want to click on some of the news anymore because I already dont watch it.

S

skylove7

This is so sad, its getting harder for me to even want to click on some of the news anymore because I already dont watch it.
In agreement with you DH.. :'(

Jan 7, 2015
It just tells me the time is drawing near, and even though these things are hard to understand the Lord told us how many of these killings were determined to be.

Revelation 6:11
And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

We are counted as sheep to the slaughter.

S

skylove7

:'( Timothy 1:7....my prayers for these Christians! Amen

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
Nothing new. Muslims have been slaughtering their way around the Middle East and Europe for centuries. Killing unbelievers is just par for the course, which includes other muslims, it is no secret about the hate between Sunni and Shia. We are only hearing about the slaughter by the Caliphate and the evil it does because it is now a global agenda to fight against them and we need to demonise them to gain public support.

We do not read reports of the hundreds of Christians that are slaughtered by Muslims each week in other countries, because it is not politically correct and the people doing the killing are not Islamic State.

Dec 12, 2013
I know this is tragic, but just wait till it goes world wide...make no mistake this is coming to a community near all of us.....what I cannot believe is the fact that there are places in the U.S. where Sharia Law is allowed to take place and the sissy cops/law enforcement officals will not step in and put a grinding halt to it!

D

DesiredHaven

I know this is tragic, but just wait till it goes world wide...make no mistake this is coming to a community near all of us.....what I cannot believe is the fact that there are places in the U.S. where Sharia Law is allowed to take place and the sissy cops/law enforcement officals will not step in and put a grinding halt to it!
I just read what you posted to my husband, he asked me where this was in the U.S and I said I would ask you.

We live rurally, though in the bible belt, it will likely take longer for it to invade where we are, probably longer out where you and InSpiritInTuth live because you are both really out there in the wilderness (you being off the grid yourself).

I cannot persaude my husband to get out of here and get off the grid, would love to.

Well it sure looks like this is how it will go down, because theres nothing really holding all this back anywhere but growing all over the world and pretty fast (and certainly not freindly us-ward).

We had to drop our car off at the mechanics earlier and my husband had on Mark Levin (well, he loves listening to him) and he was good today I was sort of glad I was catching it, how our nations leaders (even of both parties) are making deals with these sorts behindthe curtain.

But I agree, cant be long. It would be really nice to kick off before they come knocking on my door for my head.

I cant imagine how our brothers and sisters in Christ live around that, and the day to day violence is like...? Why on earth do they wish to spread THAT?

Its not peace and goodwill to men thats for sure.

Dec 12, 2013
I just read what you posted to my husband, he asked me where this was in the U.S and I said I would ask you.

We live rurally, though in the bible belt, it will likely take longer for it to invade where we are, probably longer out where you and InSpiritInTuth live because you are both really out there in the wilderness (you being off the grid yourself).

I cannot persaude my husband to get out of here and get off the grid, would love to.

Well it sure looks like this is how it will go down, because theres nothing really holding all this back anywhere but growing all over the world and pretty fast (and certainly not freindly us-ward).

We had to drop our car off at the mechanics earlier and my husband had on Mark Levin (well, he loves listening to him) and he was good today I was sort of glad I was catching it, how our nations leaders (even of both parties) are making deals with these sorts behindthe curtain.

But I agree, cant be long. It would be really nice to kick off before they come knocking on my door for my head.

I cant imagine how our brothers and sisters in Christ live around that, and the day to day violence is like...? Why on earth do they wish to spread THAT?

Its not peace and goodwill to men thats for sure.
I know and have read that this is taking place in parts of TEXAS (yeah I know hard to believe) and other parts of the nation in Big cities and in certain neighborhoods.....and your right....this is going to go world wide and it is easy to see the religion of the beast will be Islam and just like the Christians they whacked the other day...they said there is NO god but ALLAH and all who will not bow to Allah will be killed eventually.....I am off grid and will continue to be so...Unlike most of Christandom I believe the resurrection/change takes place POST tribulation PRE-WRATH and we will ENDURE the war made upon the saints and the wearing out of the saints by the beast and his followeres for 3.5 years or 42 months or 1260 days.......it is coming and the reason for the falling away will be that most will think they have missed the rapture (so-called)............!

Paul said clearly that before the coming of Jesus and our gathering that the MAN of SIN would be revealed....!

D

DesiredHaven

I know and have read that this is taking place in parts of TEXAS (yeah I know hard to believe) and other parts of the nation in Big cities and in certain neighborhoods.....and your right....this is going to go world wide and it is easy to see the religion of the beast will be Islam and just like the Christians they whacked the other day...they said there is NO god but ALLAH and all who will not bow to Allah will be killed eventually.....I am off grid and will continue to be so...Unlike most of Christandom I believe the resurrection/change takes place POST tribulation PRE-WRATH and we will ENDURE the war made upon the saints and the wearing out of the saints by the beast and his followeres for 3.5 years or 42 months or 1260 days.......it is coming and the reason for the falling away will be that most will think they have missed the rapture (so-called)............!

Paul said clearly that before the coming of Jesus and our gathering that the MAN of SIN would be revealed....!
Thanks, I'll let him know dc, and your right, "Texas"...of all places, that is hard to believe.

I wont comment on the rest as that becomes a reason for others to wrangle with you after stating your leanings. Besides, I am a fencesitter on somethings pertaining to this and so its of no use for me saying anything until those lines become more clear for me, otherwise I will just be contributing to anothers confusion. And that wouldnt be too helpful.

Thanks again dc, God bless you

Dec 1, 2014
I was an ART teacher in a private CHRISTIAN school. In my Senior class, was a foreign exchange student from Germany, who's family had left TURKEY after WWII. They are muslims who helped rebuild Germany and got established there. For CHRISTMAS, I personally sketched a portrait of each student as a gift. While I was sketching her, I complimented how beautiful her eyes were. The entire class agreed. The very next day, my principal was waiting for me in my homeroom. HE had gotten a phone call from her host family. She had sent a cell phone picture of the completed sketch to her European family, who instantly responded in total SHOCK! THey were insulted and claimed that she was hurt. According to SHRIA Law, a male is never to compliment a female in public, nor say anything about her physical being. IT is ok to compliment her grades, her pocketbook, her apartment, etc. but never anything about her body. My punishment was that I could never compliment nor speak to her in such a tone and try to avoid speaking to her at all for the rest of the year, except in a teaching situation where instructions were ok. I live in Maryland and the last time I checked, America is not under SHRIA Law.