Is the statements & Articles page open for public?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 30, 2012
[h=2]System Message[/h]Iamblessed, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I got this message above when i tried to click on the statements and articles page. I tried "contacting " but haven't gotten a reply and its been a week. is this Tab only for mods or something?

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
The statements and articles page is not currently in use thus your (and everyone else's) inability to access it.

Sometimes tech issues like this it's best to post here rather than using the "contact us" tab because RoboOp can get pretty backed up on responding to all the stuff that gets dumped into the "contact us" box. Issues with other things such as user problems it's best to contact either myself or 1Still_waters directly via our PM box since we have more time to deal with such things.