Is the Theory of Evolution Contrary to Scripture?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is the theory of evolution contrary to scripture?

• All evolutionary biology, geology, and cosmology is contrary to scripture.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Only human evolution is contrary to scripture.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scripture does not dismiss the theory of evolution.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
N

nathan3

Here is another cool article I found, This is about a rainforest that has been found over 300 Million years old. All the fossils found in that forest would show of the things that survived since that time, unchanged at all, and still alive to this day. With no change. There show one fossil found from that forest deep within a mine.

Fossil forests found in Illinois coal mines

Last edited:
May 15, 2013
Is the theory of evolution contrary to scripture?

(1) All evolutionary biology, geology, and cosmology is contrary to scripture.
(2) Only human evolution is contrary to scripture.
(3) Scripture does not dismiss the theory of evolution.
Science doesn't have there facts straight. The earth is about 6,500 years old, and man had once walked with dinosaurs before the flood and after the flood, some of the dinosaurs were living but they were killed to exstinction. I noticed that the tribes that were once cannibals like the tribes of samoa; were physically big and huge. I believe being an cannibal causes a person growth to become big and deformed. I believe that's what the people of the time before the flood were practicing cannibalism. I know what we eat plays a big major role in our developement. Evolution has happen to us, but the long time period that it claims that we had been on this earth, isn't true...

THE END OF CANNABALISM IN SAMOA - TALOFA LAVA

Here's a video that claims that man had walked once with dinosaurs..

[video=youtube_share;6oGqPc6poS4]http://youtu.be/6oGqPc6poS4[/video]

S

silverdollar

Did you see anything about gravity or geologic stratification either?
not that i recall.
do those things mean evolution is true?

Mar 21, 2011
The problem is not so much these small theories, but rather what conclusion these materialists jump to. They create a paradigm where the universe is essentially just a computer program or machine, not run by any intelligence and that it's causes and laws are just 'chance'.

They specifically want to do away with God, the creator. They want to say the supreme intelligence is man.

It's weird some of the illogical leaps of theory they make, starting with evolution as a jumping off point.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
well,,there are many threads on the forum debating this very fact,,some say no,,,some say oh yes,,,,

in genesis 6;2 "the sons of god",,,you see took the daughters to wife and bore children. now lets say for instance we did dna testing on these,,,is there an extra gene? is there a missing link?" now that in a d.n.a. test would prove confusing would it not? that is if the angels/fallen were to have crossed themselves with mans daughters,,,then scientist might draw a false conclusion and say "look one set of genes and then another different one a few markers different!"

now we argue this point back and forth all the time we say,,,"book of jasher?book of enoch?,,book of jubilees?" and others but since they all point out that there might just be a crossed/hybrid set of genetics intermingled somewhere we say "i don't think these books belong in the bible",,and take them out.,,,,then we get boxed into discussions about evolution and medical science.

makes me wonder,,hmmm,,,if the books we removed state that they not only sinned with the daughters of men but also the creatures,,i.e. birds,lizard's,cows ect. think it thru,,,,,sons of god+daughters of men=giants,,,,,,sons of god+cow=brontosaurs,,,,,sons of god+bird=pterodactyl,,,,see giant children need big livestock.

now genesis 6;9 "perfect in his generations" so he was not hybrid/crossed with the sons of god,,,,,so then 1peter
3;20 eight souls were saved by water and,,,in 1peter 3;19,,"went to and preached to the spirits in prison" (asleep before the flood). and again in his 2nd book,,,,2nd peter 2;4-5 tells you they are in tartaros(hell),,,and again the eight saved from water,,,,notice he liken it to baptism,,,1st peter 3;21,,,,,

that is "her seed",not the seed of Adam but the virgin mary's seed from eve,,,these sons of god knowing this(after it was relieved),,,,knowing the lord would be born of the virgin,,,set out to do the same. that is even as the Christ who would come and sit on the throne,,,,they said "i will be as god and sit among the council",,,,,, so they also sought to conceive thru virgin birth,,,,before the flood.

blessed is mankind for the lord born of the virgin,,,woo-ooh to mankind when again as in the days of Noah another is born of virgin birth between the sons of god and the daughters of men,,,six hundred because Noah was six-hundred when he entered the ark and eight were saved,,,sixty and six for the idol Nebuchadnezzar required them to worship was sixty cubits tall and six cubits wide. he comes to sit in the council and say "i am Christ",,,,,and in that day you will find the missing link,,,,

May 15, 2013
well,,there are many threads on the forum debating this very fact,,some say no,,,some say oh yes,,,,

in genesis 6;2 "the sons of god",,,you see took the daughters to wife and bore children. now lets say for instance we did dna testing on these,,,is there an extra gene? is there a missing link?" now that in a d.n.a. test would prove confusing would it not? that is if the angels/fallen were to have crossed themselves with mans daughters,,,then scientist might draw a false conclusion and say "look one set of genes and then another different one a few markers different!"

now we argue this point back and forth all the time we say,,,"book of jasher?book of enoch?,,book of jubilees?" and others but since they all point out that there might just be a crossed/hybrid set of genetics intermingled somewhere we say "i don't think these books belong in the bible",,and take them out.,,,,then we get boxed into discussions about evolution and medical science.

makes me wonder,,hmmm,,,if the books we removed state that they not only sinned with the daughters of men but also the creatures,,i.e. birds,lizard's,cows ect. think it thru,,,,,sons of god+daughters of men=giants,,,,,,sons of god+cow=brontosaurs,,,,,sons of god+bird=pterodactyl,,,,see giant children need big livestock.

now genesis 6;9 "perfect in his generations" so he was not hybrid/crossed with the sons of god,,,,,so then 1peter
3;20 eight souls were saved by water and,,,in 1peter 3;19,,"went to and preached to the spirits in prison" (asleep before the flood). and again in his 2nd book,,,,2nd peter 2;4-5 tells you they are in tartaros(hell),,,and again the eight saved from water,,,,notice he liken it to baptism,,,1st peter 3;21,,,,,

that is "her seed",not the seed of Adam but the virgin mary's seed from eve,,,these sons of god knowing this(after it was relieved),,,,knowing the lord would be born of the virgin,,,set out to do the same. that is even as the Christ who would come and sit on the throne,,,,they said "i will be as god and sit among the council",,,,,, so they also sought to conceive thru virgin birth,,,,before the flood.

blessed is mankind for the lord born of the virgin,,,woo-ooh to mankind when again as in the days of Noah another is born of virgin birth between the sons of god and the daughters of men,,,six hundred because Noah was six-hundred when he entered the ark and eight were saved,,,sixty and six for the idol Nebuchadnezzar required them to worship was sixty cubits tall and six cubits wide. he comes to sit in the council and say "i am Christ",,,,,and in that day you will find the missing link,,,,
Were Australian aboriginals cannibals

THE END OF CANNABALISM IN SAMOA - TALOFA LAVA

images (7).jpg images (8).jpg

It depends on what we eat control our developement. We had evolve from eating improper things into somewhat properly. But what they are doing to our foods today can cause us to be turn back.

Last edited: