Is there a better solution to the iPhone filtering system

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jjmabe

Hi all, so it has been driving me crazy recently.... ive been looking online for a way to put a filter on my iPhone... but the only option i see is one that installs a third party browser and then makes you turn off your safari, youtube and app store to have internet filtered. If that worked that would be all good, but the problem is it does not. i found that a lot of apps in the iPhone have a browser built in(no search bar included but its easy to find a way around that)... but the app is rated for ages 3 and up... So what annoys me is that when parents think there kids iPhone is safe.... its not. one example of this is a app for streaming music... thats all it does but the app has a button to let you look at the web page of that radio station. from there its easy enough to get to google. so what im trying to say with all this is.... is there anyone out there that has seen this problem also... and any of you got any suggestions

U

Ugly

Hi, don't have an answer, but you should probably post this in the 'User2User TECH forum.

J

jjmabe

Thanks, ill do that.