IS THERE ANYONE ON THIS SITE FROM LONDON?!?!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

IBDesmond

Jan 25, 2013
The purpose of me joining this site is because I'm trying to find a room mate for when I move to London:

My name is Jonathan but I'm informally known as Des.
I'm looking for a Christian flatmate for when I move to London this summer. Preferably christian and down-to-earth (don't worry, there's no tests on spirituality. I shan't ask you to walk on water or call down fire from heaven).
I'm a male 22 (23 in march) year old looking for a housemate of any gender; male, female, or both. I would prefer to live with a female mostly because I would be more comfortable living with a female because I have lived with females (my mum and my sister and me being the only male) for the best part of my life.

A bit about me is that I will be working full time whilst in London whilst also pursuing my love for music (youtube.com/theechosenone). I love things to do with fashion, culture, urban, architecture, art, music, design, technology, etc etc. I'm so laid back I'm horizontal. I'm so down to earth I'm almost a pathement.

I have not got a flat, I don't even live there yet, I'm just being a keen bean and looking for a roomy. Perhaps flat searching is something we can do together?

If this add tickles ya pickle then give me shout (not literally. Replying to this ad will suffice) and we can get aquatinted and discuss the venture of living in London.

I look forward to hearing from you beautiful people.
People in the Middle East!
God bless!

D

IBDesmond

Jan 25, 2013
There's literally no one on here remotely interested?... cool