Is there hope?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Churchgirl96

Why does it only happen to me ? I pray but still the same, is there hope?

U

Ugly

Fairly vague question. I have no idea what you're actually asking.

Jun 25, 2010
There's always going to be someone who's suffering the same way another person is-assuming that's the issue. Maybe there's someone that can help if you can be more specific about the problem.

C

Churchgirl96

It's hard to just open up to strangers online..

Jun 25, 2010
Lol I know. I'm hoping someone will reach out to her more than anything else.

U

Ugly

Easier online to strangers than face to face with people you know? I'm guessing you aren't having luck doing that either or you wouldn't be hinting around online. But if you want help and answers you have to open up and share. If you aren't willing then no one can help you.

C

Churchgirl96

Someone helped me out, and I felt really blessed :) I can see there is going to be light at the end of the tunnel.

S

stopheart

Would you share the light that you learned with me please?

May 3, 2013
Ummm!

You are not in a boat to sink. Wait and keep on asking and, if feeling idle, just work on those things you´d like to get yourself. I´m the kind that usually work around the things I want and, when tired or feeling exhausted, I asked GOD.

Always there is a hope. :eek:

S

Sirsoupy4

I know that the first post was a go, but I just wanted to say a few things hopefully helpful. The why question as to why this would happen or why God would allow this to happen is not as important as the what question what will I do in response towards this or that a person that wronged my or a person that I've wronged. I can think of MANY times in my life where I made a bad decision do to the fact that I was caught up in the emotions of the ordeal. So when it comes to the why question it's hard to answer and even most times I don't know the answers. But it's usually after what happens that gets us to stray away from God. As for the hope part are hope is in Christ. I'd like to talk more about hope, but can't use up all of this blog... I'm sorry I know that may not have helped you, but there are people here that do care about you, your problems, and anything else that bothers you.

C

Churchgirl96

@stopheart -
JesusMyOnly said:
8 Hours Ago
Default Hello
Hey there Churchgirl96. I am not sure what you are going through and what you are dealing with. I can't even take a guess of what you are even feeling. I pray for you in Jesus name. I pray that whatever is happening right now in your life that you will remember to find peace in Jesus. God I pray you will protect, watch over and guide Churchgirl96. I pray for any hidden prayer request in her heart. Anything thing that she does not understand I pray she gets the wisdom she needs to understand. God you know her situation, not us. I lift her up in your name and leave her in your hands.
And to answer your question Churchgirl96, of course there is hope. As long as we have breathe in us and we are here (as cliche and corny as it may sound) that makes us here for a reason.

Therefore, biblical hope is a reality and not a feeling. Biblical hope carries no doubt. Biblical hope is a sure foundation upon which we base our lives, believing that God always keeps His promises. Hope or confident assurance can be ours when we trust the words, “He who believes on Me has everlasting life” (John 6:47, NKJV). Accepting that gift of eternal life means our hope is no longer filled with doubt but, rather, has at its sure foundation the whole of God’s Word, the entirety of God’s character, and the finished work of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

C

Churchgirl96

Thank you guys for being so caring :)

S

SpartanD39

Do not look down my friend. There is always hope; For a new day, a new dawn. Or at least a good breakfast. Start with that and work from there.