Is this ”modern India”?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jimmydiggs

We have a lot of that in the states too.

S

savedNblessed

I agree jimmydiggs but it's so sad that they go through this just because of the fact that they are humans :(

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Hi i think those country have different outlooks where people accepted christ. We should pray for these countries. we personally should pray for a country or two perpetually

H

HeIsNowHere

Check out DestinyRescue.Org. Every 26 seconds a child is sold into slavery mostly sexual. DestinyRescue.org is going to be freeing slaves of sex in India soon children only though. The children live about 5-6 years in this life. The only way out is for groups to physically take them out (they must get the child's cooperation first) and then give them a home where they are provided for and given training to work and be on their own as late teenagers. My wife and I have sponsored the rescue of a girl in Asia. It is expensive $1500 and want to be able to do this every year if I can. However, others can give $26 to take the 26 second challenge to help support the children. They have a 10 year goal of rescue of 100,000. My wife and I also support an India boy in a DestinyRescue orphanage who was starving to death and left alone. The boy is now in school in a Christian mission and gets 3 meals a day. But these children are considered 'untouchables' or dalit by the local India people. They need Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God in that place to eliminate this terrible abuse of people.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Most of the Indians can serve by giving our service and times. but even though we think of offering 26$. It is really hard thing for us. Let the Love of God keep flowing.