Is this a false testimony?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Danielle1234

The Girl Who died, saw heaven and hell, sent back to earth with a message - Page 1 - Wattpad
Basically the article says multiple things that idk if are true. It says in one paragraph that an 8 year old boy went to hell because he watched ben10 and Pokemon and he disobeyed his parents. It also says that a man went to hell for not forgiving someone and also another because he didnt repent if a sin. If you read the whole story plus the first couple if comments you'll see someone who clams this as false. Is this a real testimony? Because idk how anyone could make it to Heaven according to this testimony.

D

Danielle1234

I would also like to add what happened to "For there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ." And "For God so loved the world He gave His only begotten Som that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life." And "once saved, always saved." And what happned to Christ dying for ALL sins from the past, present, and future? (I'm asking what happened because the testimony says otherwise)

J

JustAnotherUser

That's the thing when people share their testimonies like that - we won't truly know if they're telling the truth or not unless if some become too obvious. If you feel something's not right then don't follow the said person(s). Unfortunately some do act like they have extraordinary testimonies or exaggerate their NDEs to gain publicity and/or money, depending how they go about their claims and if they sell books in order for you to read their whole story. Does this mean all who sell books are false, I can't say either. It's up to you to use your best judgment on that. I've personally learned to not get all interested because you have the possibility on becoming deceived.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The Girl Who died, saw heaven and hell, sent back to earth with a message - Page 1 - Wattpad
Basically the article says multiple things that idk if are true. It says in one paragraph that an 8 year old boy went to hell because he watched ben10 and Pokemon and he disobeyed his parents. It also says that a man went to hell for not forgiving someone and also another because he didnt repent if a sin. If you read the whole story plus the first couple if comments you'll see someone who clams this as false. Is this a real testimony? Because idk how anyone could make it to Heaven according to this testimony.
I would not include that article on my summer reading list.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I would also like to add what happened to "For there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ." And "For God so loved the world He gave His only begotten Som that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life." And "once saved, always saved." And what happned to Christ dying for ALL sins from the past, present, and future? (I'm asking what happened because the testimony says otherwise)
I am a firm believer in OSAS. This concept is clearly stated in the Word of God. Either Jesus died for your all of your sins or He did not. If He did not He is a liar and we are all lost in our sin. Fortunately, Jesus is in charge of the Lost and Found department. He pulled me from the rubble and is making me new and with a pure heart. Jesus does not lie and changes not but we will change and be transformed if we put our trust in the promise that He has made to each one of His precious children.

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
If there is a question in your heart that something is wrong......it usually is....a true testimony...... there is
no other explanation for it...when it is truly from God there should be no doubt in your heart....then you know its
real......this comes with learning and building your closeness to God....discernment...these people sound
like the ones Jesus flipped the tables on in the temple.......but this is just my opinion...
And it always must line up with Gods word.....

May 3, 2013
That's the thing when people share their testimonies like that - we won't truly know if they're telling the truth or not unless if some become too obvious. If you feel something's not right then don't follow the said person(s). Unfortunately some do act like they have extraordinary testimonies or exaggerate their NDEs to gain publicity and/or money, depending how they go about their claims and if they sell books in order for you to read their whole story. Does this mean all who sell books are false, I can't say either. It's up to you to use your best judgment on that. I've personally learned to not get all interested because you have the possibility on becoming deceived.
I believe there are NDE (I had one too short) and had talked to several ones who had it, here and in Colombia.

Dr. Richard Kent - Free Christian Teaching will give you more info about the topic, though I have shared too little with Dr. Kent and those involved in his 1st book (read online too).

May 3, 2013
I wonder is Lazarus went there (to be dead) why he wasn´t speaking about that and, as long as HE LIVED, did he write a piece of paper? Did he tell something about it to her sisters? Did Jesus sent him away for a reason?

Let it be known that, also in the past (The OLD testament) people came back to life and, there´s abrief "story" where Shaul Paul "broght" someone back to life: Did they wrote something about their experiences?

Up to them!

If a witness BRING GLORY TO GOD, if she or he is not selfish or self-centered, in need UNBELIEVERS attention (unless ANY want to become a "follower" of a men AND NOT OF JESUS, the Lord we ought to follow.

More info for you:

Near Death Experiences 2011 - Free Christian Teaching

May 3, 2013
I wonder if Lazarus went there (to be dead) why he wasn´t speaking about that and, as long as HE LIVED, did he write a piece of paper? Did he tell something about it to her sisters? Did Jesus sent him away for a reason?

Let it be known that, also in the past (The OLD testament) people came back to life and, there´s abrief "story" where Shaul Paul "broght" someone back to life: Did they wrote something about their experiences?

Up to them!

If a witness BRING GLORY TO GOD, if she or he is not selfish or self-centered, in need UNBELIEVERS attention (unless ANY want to become a "follower" of a men AND NOT OF JESUS, the Lord we ought to follow.

More info for you:

Near Death Experiences 2011 - Free Christian Teaching

J

ji

you should check the testimony of angelica who was taken to both Heaven and hell....

S

StoneThrower

The Bible says "its appointed unto man once to die and then the judgement" "Absent from the body present with the Lord". Lazarus would have been in Abraham's bossom not heaven. What strange things the brain may do as it partially shuts down I cant speak to, but if your really dead and gone and not just pronunced for an hour, you arent coming back.
Think about it, if you were tuely there why would God allow returning? And why would you want to as our fulfilment is in Christ.
This Todd Burpo sillyness comes from a belief in Special Revelation outside of scripture, which goes against scripture as:
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work (2 Timothy 3:16-17).

2nd Peter 1:3
[SUP]3 [/SUP]His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.

Scripture is sufficent, its everything we need, God speaks to us through the word and the preaching of the word. We dont need images on toasted cheese sandwiches, or Todd Burpo and OBTW if you ever read that stuff there is nothing new that they present.

B

Bate

Oh! I'd have said much here, as well as responding to most of you guys' comments, but someone would easily have said I don't know, than posting up BIG words of any kind.
Actually I myself have ever talked face to face with this lady (not the one being talked of here) who died and rose as she explained everything. Everyone was really testifying and witnessing of how she was totally dead, as my friend and I took a step of really visiting her place of work where she says that she left her body from.

I can't judge whether she had fainted as many say/think or she had died as she says, yet many deny it; but when you look at her testimony, there are many points of contact with other people's testimonies who claim to have gone to heaven. Since they were to the same place, differences come in depending on reasons and purposes for which any of them might have gone or taken there.

A lot has been said about this already, which I can't actually answer as a whole; but let's continue to believe Christ Jesus and focus onto Him, for He is our salvation. And above all, let's know this, that there are places prepared for the faithful in heaven.

Stay blessed brethren! :)

Jun 10, 2014
The Bible says "its appointed unto man once to die and then the judgement" "Absent from the body present with the Lord". Lazarus would have been in Abraham's bossom not heaven. What strange things the brain may do as it partially shuts down I cant speak to, but if your really dead and gone and not just pronunced for an hour, you arent coming back.
Think about it, if you were tuely there why would God allow returning? And why would you want to as our fulfilment is in Christ.
This Todd Burpo sillyness comes from a belief in Special Revelation outside of scripture, which goes against scripture as:
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work (2 Timothy 3:16-17).

2nd Peter 1:3
[SUP]3 [/SUP]His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.

Scripture is sufficent, its everything we need, God speaks to us through the word and the preaching of the word. We dont need images on toasted cheese sandwiches, or Todd Burpo and OBTW if you ever read that stuff there is nothing new that they present.
Well it wasn't Tod Burpo, but his 3 yr. old son Colton who had the experience and to be honest unless given a hard reason not to I am inclined to believe a 3 yr. olds testimony given the fact much of what happened to him woulda been near impossible for him to make up. I've read the book not seen the movie yet, but read the book itself. If you have read it yourself and raised a child at that age you would have to admit that's not some stuff a child just would come up with out of thin air. And why wouldn't Jesus or God comfort a child while going threw what he did? It makes more sense to me for that to happen to a child before it would an adult. I don't know I am not an expert, but I see no reason a child would lie about such things. That is all I am saying.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
[TABLE="width: 700"]
[TR]
[TD]
ASSIST News Service (ANS) - [FONT=arial,helvetica]PO Box 609, Lake Forest, CA 92609-0609 USA
Visit our web site at: www.assistnews.net -- E-mail: [email protected]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=arial,helvetica]
Monday, June 13, 2011

The prayer of a pastor saves an Indonesian Bible student whose neck and throat were deeply slashed and then he was thrown into ditch to die
He tells his astonishing story at medical conference (Warning graphic photo)

By Dan Wooding
Founder of ASSIST MinistriesBRISBANE, AUSTRALIA (ANS) -- A former Bible student from Indonesia told an audience of Christian doctors and medical professionals who were meeting in Australia, how a group of radicals set fire to the college where he was a student, and slashed his neck and throat, and left him for dead in a ditch.
[TABLE="width: 211, align: left"]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
Dominggus Kenjam (right) shares his incredible story with the help of a translator
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Dominggus Kenjam, speaking on the first day of the 8th Annual Christian Medical Conference on “Spirituality and Medicine” (June 12-13, 2011) in Brisbane, Australia, said he was a 20-year-old student at the Theological School at Dulos Seminary, in Cilandak, Jakarta, when the shocking attack occurred on December 15, 1999.“It happened at 9:00 pm and I was asleep that night and was startled as a friend woke me up, because of a sudden attack by a mass of unknown people,” he said. “The whole campus was in flames and they spread very quickly, so all 300 students ran out. It was complete chaos.
“I did too, but unfortunately a small group caught me and began hitting me with their bare hands and others with wooden blocks. They even had a long knife with them. After they seemed to be satisfied with the beating they had given me, they sent me to a bigger group and they began to torture me, and I heard one of them say, ‘Kill him!’
“I could only pray at that time and I said, ‘If I die now, I surely will be in heaven.' Then I lost my consciousness. They threw me into a ditch besides the campus, and covered my body with banana leaves. It is a custom here that when somebody finds an unknown dead body, for a while they cover it with banana leaves.”
The former student then recounted the following story: “While I was in the ditch, I felt that my soul leave my body. I looked down and I could see my wounded body lying in that ditch. All of a sudden, there were five angels besides me and they led me to some place. While we walked -- two angels at my left and two at my right and one in front of me – I noticed that the environment around me was death black. I could even hear some voice crying and mourning in the darkness.
“Then, in front of me, there was a hole, but it was a size that all the five angels and even myself could pass through. Behind that hole, I found a very beautiful palace, shining and so peaceful and there were many seemingly kind people wandering around.
[TABLE="width: 218, align: right"]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
The shocking neck wounds he suffered (As shown to the doctors on a big screen)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
“In that palace, there was a voice from someone driving a horse with a glittering face and I knew it was Jesus. He spoke to me and opened a book that contained all of my mistakes and wrong-doings in the past.“I said, ‘I confess all of my sin to you,’ but then he said, ‘You have to go back’ and that is when that I regained consciousness and was thrown in the middle of the road by these radicals. At the time, I lost my consciousness again.
“Later on, when people came to the area, they found me and thought that I was dead, so they lifted me carelessly. They wanted to bring me to at the hospital for an autopsy. They just sutured my wound around my neck just to make it look nicer and put a brace in my neck so my ‘artificial neck’ could keep my head in place and sent me to the ICU.”
The former Bible student went on to say that while in the ICU at the hospital, he had another vision and explained it in this way: “When I regained my consciousness again, I felt so hungry. It seemed that I had two encounters with Jesus and had a taste of the after life. Praise the Lord that He gave me a second chance, so I will keep on praising the Lord for the rest of my life.”
[TABLE="width: 211, align: left"]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
The miraculous transformation of the former Bible student
(Photo: Dan Wooding)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Dominggus said that while in the ICU, he was not being treated, but added, “I could not blame anyone since there were 37 victims from our school who were brought to the hospital and they were very busy.”However, things continued to go from bad to worse for him. “In the ICU, I caught a high fever and I went into a coma,” he said. “Then, on December 19, 1999, they considered me dead again and planned to send me to morgue.”
But then, he said, a miracle occurred. “My pastor, who was there with me, insisted that he and others with him should pray one more time for me, and all of a sudden, I gained consciousness. I opened my eyes and asked the nurse to give me food as I was so hungry. I also suddenly stood up and went to the basin and I wanted to wash my blood-stained face.”
As he gave his dramatic presentation to the medics, pictures of him – some really shocking – were put on the screen and also the front page of an Indonesian magazine that featured his healing story. Suddenly, many in this mainly Muslim nation, heard about his miraculous recovery from such shocking wounds and even the governor of Jakarta came to visit him.
Dominggus Kenjam, speaking through an interpreter, finally thanked God for sparing his life and received a standing ovation from the doctors at the conference.
The conference, which was organized by the World Christian Doctors Network, (www.wcdn.org) is an annual event and is a time where medical professionals seek out proof of miracles, and this year’s program was no different with many startling cases being presented.
Next year’s WCDN conference is scheduled for near the end of May 2012 in Nairobi, Kenya.
[HR][/HR][TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: F0F0FF"]Dan Wooding, 70, is an award winning British journalist now living in Southern California with his wife Norma, to whom he has been married for 47 years. They have two sons, Andrew and Peter, and six grandchildren who all live in the UK. He is the founder and international director of ASSIST (Aid to Special Saints in Strategic Times) and the ASSIST News Service (ANS) and was, for ten years, a commentator, on the UPI Radio Network in Washington, DC. He now hosts the weekly “Front Page Radio” show on KWVE in Southern California which is also carried on the Calvary Radio Network throughout the United States. The program is also aired in Great Britain on Calvary Chapel Radio UK. Besides this, Wooding is a host for His Channel Live, which is carried via the Internet to some 200 countries. You can follow Dan on Facebook under his name there or at ASSIST News Service. He is the author of some 44 books. Two of the latest include his autobiography, “From Tabloid to Truth”, which is published by Theatron Books. To order a copy, press this link. Wooding, who was born in Nigeria of British missionary parents, has also recently released his first novel “Red Dagger” which is available this link.
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: F0F0FF"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[HR][/HR]** You may republish this story with proper attribution.
Send this story to a friend.
[/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Dominggus Story how the police take his body was in some secular Indonesian television. Unfortunately the story how the Lord give his life back is not on secular Television. I personally saw how secular television show people take the body to the police car.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Danielle, I saw this vid numerous years ago and it is fake as a four dollar bill!! The version I saw of it had the girl saying that she saw Michael Jackson in hell and this was many years before he even died!! This vid is the work of someone with way too much editing time on their hands..LOL.. :) I'm sure there are probably some legit vids out there on youtube, but I can assure you this one is NOT one of them.