Is this possible

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Happy_hobnob

Mar 11, 2023
I don't want to get off topic but noticed something I wanted to address. You said we know it wasn't real what happened to Job because we see he never lost his family. I would see it that God blessed him with a new family. It says in Job 42:12, So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning. He didn't have twice as many children this time, but it says his girls were the prettiest around.

I'm sorry about you friend. It does sound demonic to me, especially the way he accuses you all of things. Satan is the accuser. Yes I will pray for him.
Thankyou yes I have also taken Job 42:12 and other verses, it still could be possible a mind of an unsaved person could be stolen. Also I can't remember the scripture right now, I really unsure about Job 1, sorry for any confusion, or going of track, my family are so adamant that baptism is very important on the basis Jesus said go and baptize people in the name of the holy spirit and the preparation rituals Jesus performed, and how decippes had not manage to cast out a bad spirit because they had not prepared in a certain way.

But some Christians could be saved now who where never possessed to begin with but smoked. But Those Christians may not see any different preparation needed for a possessed person, but your first scripture you poste on your first post does suggest certain preparation is needed for a possessed person if the bad spirit is of a certain type, and surely the baptizing Jesus was refering to was water.

Happy_hobnob

Mar 11, 2023
Yes I'll be praying for him. Sounds to me like a couple of things might be going on here. For one, he seems delusional, imaging things that aren't real; and second, he sounds like someone who is crying out for attention. It can be very difficult being a friend to someone like this because it's exhausting; but that's probably what he needs most. Maybe you could just talk to him when he brings up this stuff and get him to open up more. If he finds some friends he can trust that would probably be a big help.

As far as the farm, that's easily explainable: He may have been there before without telling you; someone may have told him about it; or, more probable, he saw pictures of it online.
impossible 24 hour surveillance on the farm where we live. We know are friend he wouldn't lie this way, he is also under 24 hour surveillance he never leaves our farm.

Happy_hobnob

Mar 11, 2023
Oh and he's definitely not an attention seeker. Far from it

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
which could mean Satan stole Jobs mind. Because we see the his family never actually died.
Yes they did, but Job and his wife had more children after that.

Before Job’s faith was allowed to be tested, the Bible says he had seven sons and three daughters.
(Job 1:2)

All 10 of these children were killed at the house of their oldest brother
when a mighty wind struck the house and it collapsed.
(Job 1:18-19)

After Job’s trials were over, God blesses him in the second half of his
life with seven more sons and three more daughters.
(Job 42:13)

I have some other concerns is it true that some people believe Job 1 should be the first book in the bible. ?
Job is considered the oldest book of the Bible, but other than
that, Genesis should be the 1st book of the Bible, as it is
.:D

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I would need to ask his sister about that, we've had some rows lately. It's difficult for me talk to him at the moment, but I'm not sure what difference it would make knowing every detail,
he was spoken to at the farm and believed a lie about a family member, which is very personal.
I am not used to categorizing everything I encounter as an attempt by the devil or Satan,

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
Praying but he should talk to someone about this...

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
impossible 24 hour surveillance on the farm where we live. We know are friend he wouldn't lie this way, he is also under 24 hour surveillance he never leaves our farm.
What is this "farm" where you live? Is your friend there voluntarily?

Happy_hobnob

Mar 11, 2023
What is this "farm" where you live? Is your friend there voluntarily?
Its not a funny farm if that's what you thinking, 🤔 but I don't expect you to understand, my question have been the same as yours, the farm is our home my mum' and dad's.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Its not a funny farm if that's what you thinking, but I don't expect you to understand, my question have been the same as yours, the farm is our home my mum' and dad's.
I didn't say it was a funny farm. You said your friend was under 24 hour surveillance so I was curious that's all.

Happy_hobnob

Mar 11, 2023
Praying but he should talk to someone about this...
he has all the help he needs, thanks but he has a pastor, but I am concerned about our pastor, some of his teachings have not say right with me. But then we all have bad days I guess. But the doctors could lock him up. He copes well with his affliction, dealt with very well his whole life. He keeps busy works hard, and is kind most of the time. And Can hold a conversation well.

Happy_hobnob

Mar 11, 2023
Yes they did, but Job and his wife had more children after that.

Before Job’s faith was allowed to be tested, the Bible says he had seven sons and three daughters. (Job 1:2)

All 10 of these children were killed at the house of their oldest brother
when a mighty wind struck the house and it collapsed.
(Job 1:18-19)

After Job’s trials were over, God blesses him in the second half of his
life with seven more sons and three more daughters.
(Job 42:13)

Job is considered the oldest book of the Bible, but other than
that, Genesis should be the 1st book of the Bible, as it is
.:D
like I'm say I'm completely unsure about Job. And I don't know whether you can equate job to apply to a Christian either, I have no dispute with Job being allowed or not, and I don't ever want to make the bible out to be incorrect, but perhaps miss understood,
However there is definitely insertions written about Satan performing lying miracles, I wondered if there was any aspect of a lying miracle conducted on Job, by a great deceiver, that was all dear.

I'm also channeling into every avenue and I'm hoping this can be taken seriously which I know you have, thanks, I have ten mins more befor I have to trot off.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I have ten mins more befor I have to trot off.
I have today off as I was retired before being called back to work after almost three years off, and only
work three days a week now, six hours a day
.:D. I am seeing my daughter today .:). Have a great one!

Happy_hobnob

Mar 11, 2023
I have today off as I was retired before being called back to work after almost three years off, and only
work three days a week now, six hours a day
.:D. I am seeing my daughter today .:). Have a great one!
Thanks will do, I hope people could pray to the spirit for answers about this. I am as it a topic we could conceive naturally I think. It's definitely tricky. 👍