Is this where I introduce myself?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kolene

Nov 15, 2023
Im new, new to a lot of things. New to heartbreak, new to separation, new to loneliness, new to single-mom life, new to unexpected changes, blah blah blah...I googled Christian Chat because of course I am a Christian. I love the Lord!! Im also studying at the moment and decided to explore this side of the internet. :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome Kolene, this is a good place to hash over life's issues. The Lord led you here and when you join in the convos you will be meeting some good people and getting much encouragement. Looking forward to hearing from you and may God bless and give you His peace always. That's a nice pic btw!

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @Kolene, welcome to CChat! I'm very glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :), but not so happy to hear about all of the "new" things that you are facing these days :(

This is a good place to talk about the Lord, but it's also (as @TabinRivCA just mentioned) a good place to talk about life with other believers.

God bless you!!

~Deuteronomy (David)

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
#ICAMETOSHARE

R (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg Friendly.png

"Glad you stopped in, and hopefully your life comes together with
hope and courage to overcome the disturbances that you are confronted with.
'Too often our lives become embroiled in troublesome events that may certainly
cause great unrest and disappointments hard to deal with.

'And glad you report being a Christian. And now may be the time in your life when
Christ our Lord and you need to 'communicate' in a manner that will help bring all things together
with hope, strength and courage to...let go...let God's spirit be a guiding light, and all is well.'

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Im new, new to a lot of things. New to heartbreak, new to separation, new to loneliness, new to single-mom life, new to unexpected changes, blah blah blah...I googled Christian Chat because of course I am a Christian. I love the Lord!! Im also studying at the moment and decided to explore this side of the internet. :)
There are many others here that can relate to the heartbreak that you have experienced. Hopefully, you will find comfort, support, and understanding from the members of this site. Glad to have you join our community. Welcome to CC.

Kolene

Nov 15, 2023
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words of encouragement as well as the scriptures. :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC, dear sister Kolene. So glad you came. :)(y):coffee: