Is This why Iran is not in the P83 WAR?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kerry

Elam no longer exist, Jordan is Moab and Saudi Arabia is Edom. Iraq and Iran are Medes and Persians which is Babylon. It's been a while since went through this. Son's of Shem and some were son's of Ham. I having a brain fog. But Elam no longer exist I'm sure of that. Oh were they the Jebusites I think so and that's where God will set His throne.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Not ashamed to say I'm lost have no idea what y'all are talking about. Except that Elam will be destroyed and Elam is well let me look it up.
Supposedly there's a future battle in Psalm 83, so what is in question if it comes before or after Ezekiel 38 battle against Israel. 83 has Israel's enemies adjacent whereas Ez 38 are distant enemies. Why the 69th week of Daniel has much to do with which comes first alludes me since both come before the Trib.

K

Kerry

I think i messed that up, anyway what difference does it make. It all means nothing without the cross.

K

Kerry

Israel's enemies are adjacent to them. Pslam 23 though preparest a table for me in the presence of my enemies and that is present. The enemies from afar are after the rapture and that is russia and china under the leadership of the antichrist and they push Israel back and and take most of Jerusalem then the king of the north will hear of troble and fall back and go tend tthis trouble and the Israeli army will have fled to Petra which is Moab which is modern day Jordan. There they will regroup and present a hardened force against the Antichrist when he returns to finish the job. That's when Israel will cry out to the one they pierced and Jesus with His saints will return and set His feet on the mount of olives and will split in half allowing them to escape. Then Jesus will use the elements to fight the Antichrist, Hail, fire, brimstone, meteors and so on and the blood will flow as high as a horses bridle in the valley of Meggido.

Guess I'm writing a book but you get the drift.

K

Kerry

I forgot to mention That Russia and China are Gog, Magog, Mesheck an tubal. I think that's right as far as I can remember from my studies.