Is Trump heading for jail?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 9, 2011
If Trump believes he legitimately lost, why do a lot of his followers say it was stolen?
That's the strangest thing,how cults work.I never could understand It and to this day I still don't understand It.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
That's the strangest thing,how cults work.I never could understand It and to this day I still don't understand It.
Cults work on the temptation that you are one of the special ones.

What most people don't understand is how pervasive cults are. Kardashians are a cult of special ones. The world sells being rich as a cult of being special, all idol worship involves cult like behavior. Look at an NFL game or NBA game and you can see cult like behavior.

MSM is mind control as much as any cult is.

The Lord said with what judgement you judge you shall be judged. Amazingly if you are not part of the cult it is easy to see they are a cult. I am not part of the Kardashian cult, easy to see. I used to be a big NFL fan, but no more and now it is easy to see the cult like behavior, especially when I walk into the home of someone who idolizes one of those teams.

Yet the reality is that the vast majority of people are in a cult, they can see Jim Jones was a cult but can't see their pursuit of the house with the pool and picket fence and two cars is also a cult.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
If Trump believes the election was stolen, why is he then saying it wasn't stolen when accused that he said it was stolen?
Because he talks out of both sides of his mouth, like a true manipulator. He's manipulating his fans and they're too dimwitted to see it.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Said the carnal person who does not access the wisdom of God?:unsure::)
we are either carnal or spiritual, there is no middle ground.
best wishes

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
19 if you are convinced that you are a guide for the blind, a light for those who are in the dark, 20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of little children, because you have in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth— 21 you, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself? You who preach against stealing, do you steal? 22 You who say that people should not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? 23 You who boast in the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law? 24 As it is written: “God’s name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.”