Islam. Good or evil?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jjkg

May 25, 2005
Any belief system that would drive people away from their only source of salvation (being the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ our Lord) is evil and has it's foundations from the devil himself.

G4JC

Feb 9, 2011
In spite of "A Common Word Between Us And You", Christianity and even the Western World does not and should not have anything in common with Allah, here's a few interesting reasons why -
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9rofXQl6w[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx-3ai11x4g[/video]

C

chasten

Any belief system that would drive people away from their only source of salvation (being the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ our Lord) is evil and has it's foundations from the devil himself.
I agree with this guy. And uhm. If youve heard of people being healed by allah or whoever, gods probably really the one that healed them. I mean, if you were god, and you knew this person wasnt gonna make it, because your omnipotent, and they needed to be healed, wouldnt you hear them? This world can suck. People have to beleive in something. ;{

raf

Sep 26, 2009
I seriously dont know why you would even ask a question like this of course most christians on here are going to hate muslims, because of their culture and what they were taught. A lot of muslims are good people and a lot are bad same with christians. Sorry If I offend some christians saying some christians might be bad I know how it might be impossible to believe.

B

BirdiesLoveJesus

your right some Christians are bad! just like in every culture and religion.
but the Bible doesn't teach people to murder just because you don't believe the same thing. Hence Islam is bad, but not all Muslims are bad. Just like the Christianity is meant to be good, but there are some bad Christians.

L

leonardronaldo

Simple. Are you discussing about Islam or Muslims? Please differ clearly on that. Islam is the teaching, and Muslims are the people who submit to Islam. It is up to Muslims to do Islam wholefully, half-half, sometimes, seldom, or whatever. (Although there was no free will in Islam, Allah has ordained and plotted all).

Islam relies on Quran and Sunna (Muhammad's deeds and sayings). If you read them, and also understand at least about the abrogation theory (nasikh al mansoukh) which is very popular in islamic world, then anybody on their right mind will clearly say this is evil.

Peace of Christ

L

leonardronaldo

I seriously dont know why you would even ask a question like this of course most christians on here are going to hate muslims, because of their culture and what they were taught. A lot of muslims are good people and a lot are bad same with christians. Sorry If I offend some christians saying some christians might be bad I know how it might be impossible to believe.
Hating islam doesn't mean hating muslims. It's the same like saying if you are hating Naziism or mein kampf then you are hating the Germans. Or like saying when you hate evolution theory then you hate the evolutionists.