Israel Hit AGAIN

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 1, 2012
To call any goal of Hamas good....

the bible addresses this...when men will call evil good.

Its amazing.

Just a fyi, having a thesaurus does not make ya smart....or a communicator. Communication is the art of taking information and giving it to others....not to see how many big words you can use in a sentence

Jun 18, 2014
To call any goal of Hamas good....

the bible addresses this...when men will call evil good.

Its amazing.

Just a fyi, having a thesaurus does not make ya smart....or a communicator. Communication is the art of taking information and giving it to others....not to see how many big words you can use in a sentence
I never said what Hamas did was good, nor did I say owning a thesaurus equals intelligence, however, if we want to speak in vernacular that conveys ideas concisely and adequately, an extensive grasp of the language we speak certainly does help. Misrepresenting claims and being unable to correctly represent what people actually say seem like things far more detrimental to the relaying of accurate information than the fact that I speak decent English.

Mar 21, 2011
Well, what you don't know due to your blind ignorance is the fact that an individual in CC has Christian friends in ISRAEL and GAZA and we KNOW that..

1. The Jews do not target the Christian areas as they have NO ISSUE with the Christians and
2. The LEAVE the areas that are going to be hit.....

SO..I suggest you learn a bit instead of making delusional comments out of ignorance, and before you start blabbing comments about fantasies.....!

Because you don't have answers, you call me ignorant?

Right. I get it. Don't question your statements. Very Taliban like of you.

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
I agree with a lot of what people have to say here. It doesn't seem likely that civilians, given plenty of warning before Israel strikes (they air-drop flyers), would just stay where they are if they're in their right minds. However, the terrorists probably would in order to defend what land they perceive as theirs and their weapon caches against Israeli "occupation."

So give everyone fair warning that you're coming in, let everyone leave if they choose to do so - including terrorists, and move in on the land. It's a little harder for terrorists to launch rockets from land secured with soldiers and Merkava armor.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Palestinians should leave because:

1. It's too dangerous to stay.
2. They are squatters on promised territory.
3. The Hamas don't love them.
4. They'll eventually die if they don't.

I don't understand how the upcoming generation doesn't already hate their parents for leaving them in harm's way. Surely somebody has woke up & smelled the coffee.
Anybody consider the fact that the reason most don't leave is that they are B_R_A_I_N_W_A_S_H_E_D since kindergarten?
It's hard for them to imagine any other thing, and it's hard for us to think what it is like to be that deeply pre-programmed...but we are starting to get there.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
It's been a few years, but shortly after we entered Afghanistan I saw a short movie strip of the Taliban schools teaching young boys (all looked like they were under 10) to remember the Qur'an. The image of these young boys pounding their own heads for hours every day has stuck with me for the years since. With this brutality used, it is no surprise to me that they have no respect for their own life, let alone the innocent people around them.

Jun 18, 2014
It's been a few years, but shortly after we entered Afghanistan I saw a short movie strip of the Taliban schools teaching young boys (all looked like they were under 10) to remember the Qur'an. The image of these young boys pounding their own heads for hours every day has stuck with me for the years since. With this brutality used, it is no surprise to me that they have no respect for their own life, let alone the innocent people around them.
Sounds a bit like extremist forms of Christianity.

"Samson said to the servant who held his hand, "Put me where I can feel the pillars that support the temple, so that I may lean against them." Now the temple was crowded with men and women; all the rulers of the Philistines were there, and on the roof were about three thousand men and women watching Samson perform. Then Samson prayed to the LORD, "O Sovereign LORD , remember me. O God, please strengthen me just once more, and let me with one blow get revenge on the Philistines for my two eyes." Then Samson reached toward the two central pillars on which the temple stood. Bracing himself against them, his right hand on the one and his left hand on the other, Samson said, "Let me die with the Philistines!" Then he pushed with all his might, and down came the temple on the rulers and all the people in it. Thus he killed many more when he died than while he lived.''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5DwQEnb9Bc ---- WARNING. EXTREMELY GRAPHIC ----

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mcb6YDFwjc ---- DISTURBING SCENES ----

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdt3jRTernw ---- DISTURBING SCENES ----

The Middle East is a hotspot for Islamic violence, and lots of Africa is a hotspot for Christian motivated violence. The difference is, we automatically denounce any person who cites Christian motives, and say 'they aren't Christians'. Regardless, they believe their motives are Christian, much like the Islamic extremists believe their motives are Muslim.