Israel To Pay Students For Pro-Israeli Social Media Propaganda

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

Having criticism of (the nation state of) Israel or the Israëli government doesn't by definition make you anti-semitic.

Check out threads started by the OP and get back to me on that.And that is not intended to be sarcastic.

D

didymos

Check out threads started by the OP and get back to me on that.And that is not intended to be sarcastic.
My statement is true regardless

K

kaylagrl

Which side would that be? I tend to lose track.

Zionism is an interesting animal that way.
Hollywood is pretty much in the bag for the Palestinian cause.From the movies Ive seen.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Hollywood is pretty much in the bag for the Palestinian cause.From the movies Ive seen.
There are many Jewish people in Hollywood though who have been faithful supporters of Israel. Granted, many of them are older Hollywood types.

Schindler's List, directed by Steven Spielberg, makes the case for Israel at the end by showing a group of Jews who really have no home. They cannot go to the Soviet Union (in fact, some of the older ones might have went to Poland, Czechoslovakia, Austria, or Germany to escape the Soviets in the first place). Staying was not really an option either. But there is the dream they show at the end though when the survivors and their children honoring Oskar Schindler's grave with rocks...Israeli rocks.

Fiddler On The Roof
, another prominent film, had a similar theme at the end. The Russian Jew Tevya is evicted from his village. Where does he go? Well, he and most of his family truck it to the United States. Yente "the matchmaker" though decides to go to her ancestral homeland of Palestine (at that time owned by the Ottomans).

Either way, when it comes to quality films. Films that will stand the test of time, Hollywood has been more sympathetic to the Jews.

This is changing though. More recent films have fallen in line with the occupier motif, usually roping Israel in with Neocon plots. Others have made the case for moral equivalence between the various terrorist groups and Israel's Mossad.

K

kaylagrl

There are many Jewish people in Hollywood though who have been faithful supporters of Israel. Granted, many of them are older Hollywood types.

Schindler's List, directed by Steven Spielberg, makes the case for Israel at the end by showing a group of Jews who really have no home. They cannot go to the Soviet Union (in fact, some of the older ones might have went to Poland, Czechoslovakia, Austria, or Germany to escape the Soviets in the first place). Staying was not really an option either. But there is the dream they show at the end though when the survivors and their children honoring Oskar Schindler's grave with rocks...Israeli rocks.

Fiddler On The Roof
, another prominent film, had a similar theme at the end. The Russian Jew Tevya is evicted from his village. Where does he go? Well, he and most of his family truck it to the United States. Yente "the matchmaker" though decides to go to her ancestral homeland of Palestine (at that time owned by the Ottomans).

Either way, when it comes to quality films. Films that will stand the test of time, Hollywood has been more sympathetic to the Jews.

This is changing though. More recent films have fallen in line with the occupier motif, usually roping Israel in with Neocon plots. Others have made the case for moral equivalence between the various terrorist groups and Israel's Mossad.
Yes I was meaning the Hollywood of today.I totally agree with you.