Israel! ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Who is the Israel of God? does scripture tell us?

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Hosea 11:1
When Israel was a youth I loved him, And out of Egypt I called My son.

Matthew 2:15
where he stayed until the death of Herod. And so was fulfilled what the Lord had said through the prophet: "Out of Egypt I called my son."

Galatians 3:16
Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Romans 9:8
That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Galatians 3:29
And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

WomanLovesTX

Jan 1, 2010
[FONT=&quot]When Jacob was blessing Joseph’s two sons, note what the prophecy of Ephraim was that his seed shall become a multitude of nations (melo goy’m) or fullness of the Gentiles. The House of Israel is also known in scripture as Ephraim. Note where this multitude of nations/gentiles will come from. They will come from the West. The House of Israel never returned after captivity and were scattered throughout the whole world. We cannot know our bloodline as to which tribe or tribes are in our genes, but it doesn't matter, because Christ's invitation is to the whole world. Romans 11 we are grafted in to Israel (the good olive tree).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gen 48:19[/FONT][FONT=&quot] And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude (Strongs #H4393) of nations (Strongs #H1471). Ie fullness of the Gentiles[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]H4393[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]מלו מלוא מלא[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]m[SUP]e[/SUP]lô' m[SUP]e[/SUP]lô' m[SUP]e[/SUP]lô[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mel-o',[/FONT][FONT=&quot] mel-o', mel-o'[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From H4390; fulness (literally or figuratively): - X all along, X all that is (there-) in, fill, (X that whereof . . . was) full, fulness, [hand-] full, multitude.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]H1471[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]גּי גּוי[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gôy gôy[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]go'ee,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] go'-ee[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Apparently from the same root as H1465 (in the sense of massing); a foreign nation; hence a Gentile; also (figuratively) a troop of animals, or a flight of locusts: - Gentile, heathen, nation, people.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isa 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.[/FONT]

WomanLovesTX

Jan 1, 2010
Does this sound familiar?

one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Do you believe our forefathers knew who we are?

We are Ephraim! We are House of Israel! We are Joseph!!

Look at the dollor bill again. I know, much conspiracy theories abound.

Joseph's two sons were half Egyptians. Does having the pyramid on the dollar bill make more sense if you knew the Israel of God had settled in the West, and broken free from Britain and Ephraim would be known as the 13th Tribe of Israel.

Look at the dollar bill again. How many times is "13" represented?

Now does this verse make more sense?

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

The Israel of God are all of the children of Israel, both Jews and Gentiles (non-Jews) of the whole world.

I posted on a different thread, but think it worth while to post here also the Identity Crisis by Jim Staley of Passion for Truth Ministries.

<i>[video=youtube_share;BTx5tjNQEvw]http://youtu.be/BTx5tjNQEvw[/video]